Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mounts bought for crowns.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 10, 2009
Ok, I have a couple of questions about my mount I bought with crowns.

1. Will my mount be available to all my characters on my account?
2. If I delete a wizard who was the mount equipped will I lose it?

Administrator
Mounts can be shared between characters on the same account login by placing the mount in the Shared Bank.

All items that are on a character or in that character's bank will be deleted when the Wizard is deleted. If you want to keep items from a character you are deleting, place those items in the Shared Bank before you delete!

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Dec 10, 2009
Explorer
Apr 20, 2009
What about if you delete a character and have it restored? Will their items be restored too? :?

Administrator
kwikkar wrote:
What about if you delete a character and have it restored? Will their items be restored too? :?

Please don't hijack someone else's thread to post a non-relevant question.
Character restoration does restore all their items but not their friends or ignore lists.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Apr 20, 2009
Professor Greyrose wrote:
kwikkar wrote:

Please don't hijack someone else's thread to post a non-relevant question.
Character restoration does restore all their items but not their friends or ignore lists.

Sorry Professor, didn't realize I was hijacking :(

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
Reply to 1., Yes you'll have it to all your wizards on the current account, but. I'm not so sure about if you delete it that you'll still have it. I think it'll be placed in the shared bank. Not sure.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2012
I bought 2 mounts and one cannot be added to shared bank. The black panther will not add to shared bank. It is not full and my other mount (black Pegasus) shares just fine. I bought it because I read they could be shared but now I cannot share one. Why is this one un-shareable then?