Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My spell deck is weird!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 26, 2010
I've noticed that my spell deck is weird. I'm Life, and when I'm in a battle, i noticed that all of my healing spells will come at once, and then all of my attack spells. There's never an even balance of the two. This is really annoying because when I'm fighting, I will want to heal, but I'll have only attacking spells, and I'll want to attack, but only have healing. Is there a way to rearrange the spells in the spell deck so that I have a balance of the two?

Historian
May 01, 2010
socccergrl wrote:
I've noticed that my spell deck is weird. I'm Life, and when I'm in a battle, i noticed that all of my healing spells will come at once, and then all of my attack spells. There's never an even balance of the two. This is really annoying because when I'm fighting, I will want to heal, but I'll have only attacking spells, and I'll want to attack, but only have healing. Is there a way to rearrange the spells in the spell deck so that I have a balance of the two?

Try taking out some of the heals, and put in more of the attacks/buffs, if a heal comes in hand, keep it, if multiple com in hand, discard down to 1 or 2....