Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

what would you want...

AuthorMessage
Hero
Jul 27, 2009
if you could have One Housing item for your house that is not currently available what would you choose?

i would want the small stone lectern the world history books are on.

how about you?

Armiger
May 10, 2010
hobi wrote:
if you could have One Housing item for your house that is not currently available what would you choose?

how about you?

I would want one of the crystals, like in Dragonspyre, to where you can call a boss to do battle.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
darthjt wrote:
hobi wrote:

how about you?

I would want one of the crystals, like in Dragonspyre, to where you can call a boss to do battle.

Nice!

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
hobi wrote:

how about you?

I'd like an interactive plate of sushi that when you press 'X' on it or click on it you get a sushi treasure card that heals 500 for 2 pips when your wizard eats it in battle :-)

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
hobi wrote:

how about you?

I want those electric pillars in katzenstein's lab.

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
A waterslide that wizards could actually ride. Even better would be an entire world based on waterslides.

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
marolin23 wrote:
my very own dragon

dragon mount for gold? yeah i consider them housing decor

on topic
i would want a machine that when ya press x near it then it will fire a snowball in that direction and deal 500 to any wizard it passes by
but it can only be used 3 times and then ya must wait 30 minutes

yeah a battle housing decor sounds fun huh
o and the snowball is considered a ice attack but doesnt get resisted by universal resistance only ice resistance

Survivor
Jul 20, 2009
I would want a fountain with money inside it. you press "x" once a day and boom, you get instant gold from 1000-20000!

Survivor
Jul 05, 2011
School based seeds, for gardening. It could be loot for Moolinda Wu's gardening quest, by completing it, y'get a school-based seed or however, something something.