Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

2 high for dragonspyre?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 24, 2010
I am a level 50 life wizard and i havent even got to crystal grove.I often die and lose fights so i cant do a thing without my friends.Am i to high of a level for this?

From, Corwin Trollleaf, Grandmaster life wizard

Survivor
Jan 24, 2009
I don't think so! It's okay. Everyone levels up at a different time!
I'm level 44 and I'm in Mooshu. So your not alone. Just keep trying. :D That's what I always do!
Olivia Firerunner
Death

Defender
Dec 31, 2011
Delver
Apr 10, 2010
Don't worry, I've had a few of my wizards reach grandmaster before hitting Crystal Grove too.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
mommala wrote:
I am a level 50 life wizard and i havent even got to crystal grove.I often die and lose fights so i cant do a thing without my friends.Am i to high of a level for this?

There is no such thing as being to high of a level to enter a world/quest. You go at your own pace. Actually, level 50 will help since you are more powerful. I've gone into Dragonspyre in the low 40s and struggled. Take your time and enjoy the game! :)

Mastermind
Jul 08, 2011
No not at all. It really depends because i was legendary once i got to the necropolis Part 1. I do all side quests and help all friends and i finished wintertusk so it all depends.

Kevin Deaththorn level 71 storm

Explorer
Jul 18, 2011
It's better to be higher then the average level so you don't struggle as much. Take that from me, a level 44 Death wizard who reached Dragonspyre at level 41. I struggled alot. But now I go back and do side quests. :D I'm in the Crucible, Necropolis at lvl 44 and the Fleshless tower is difficult. I'm gonna go level up now :)

Destiny Deathblood Lvl 44 Crucible

"Be Happy With What You Have Instead Of Struggling For More"

Defender
Dec 31, 2011
Survivor
Jan 24, 2009
Gamester999 wrote:
I am in Dragonspyre and I am level 53.

My friend is on 48 shes not in DragonSpyre. I'm fine with that! I would love to be in DragonSpyre but me and her are on the same quest. We work together!
Olivia Firerunner signing off! 8)

Survivor
Oct 19, 2010
mommala wrote:

It's fine, Corwin. Let me tell you something... the higher the level, the stronger. So if you're a level 50 and started DS, you'll finish it in a wink. So, it's ok... :D Trust me, I know a lvl 47 who's not done with Krokotopia... she still has MB, MS, DS, CL, ZF, AV! She'll be a level 80 and still working on Mooshu lol.. So you're pretty fine. just keep believing!!! :D

~Your Friend,
Emily IceBlood Level 56 Death

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
it's COMPLETELY fine. i know a lvl 51 wizard who actually needed my help, I am lvl 48.besides, that gives you an advantage when fighting malastaire.

- Justin TrollHammer lvl 48 myth wizard

Survivor
Apr 07, 2010
mommala wrote:

I'm in dragonspyre and i am level 60 and i still cant go to celestia

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
No way! Thats perfect! You need lvl 48+ for Celestia anyway. And i probably was level 55 in DS on my ice.

Explorer
Apr 24, 2010
well i still in dragonspyre but in crystal grove and at level 56 or 57. What can i do to get better cause i am getting pwned really badly there and even with help ( which i never get ) they leave in middle of it then i die! what am i suppose to do! I'm ready to quit! It is to hard for life school!

From, Corwin, trollleaf, Grandmaster life wizard

Explorer
Apr 24, 2010
Thank you all for your support and i am now level 70 in zafaria! :D only in savannah though But in zafaria! :D

From, Corwin trollleaf, level 70 life wizard

Defender
Jun 16, 2011
i was on lvl 50 and not on the crystal grove lol actully never to high to be in a place lol so ya

Survivor
Feb 09, 2012
I'm really quite frustrated with dragonspyre at lvl 56 I can't even begin the great spyre due to the 4 on 1 battles and i have such a limited amount of time to play i can't get enough people to go