Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting low level gear - Help please

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 16, 2012
Ok so I've been wanting to make a new toon for quite some time now.

Specifically wanting to level as Storm with frost.

I want to be a fair bit twinked out, just for the sake of accuracy with being storm.

Can anyone please help me to find where I can craft this oftenly seen "Level 3 required" gear with nice stats, usually Accuracy + Life/Resistance.

Also looking for other low recipies to craft, such as level 7, 13, etc if they are possible. Must have Storm Accuracy! :-)

I've searched high and low to find a pattern to be able to make these odd level required items that have great bonuses ~ Are they just a rare drop and you can't craft them? Thats the only option I can seem to make valid in my head now.

Some information to let me know if I can even craft this stuff, or where to find it would be much appreciated. Thankyou

Explorer
Dec 29, 2009
This site has a link to the wiki page. You can look up all crafted recipes for your school. It will tell you what level who sells the recipe etc.. All the info you need and you can see what levels of crafted gear are available.
Hope this link helps http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:Crafted_Items