Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Non-hat

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 04, 2009
There should be a way to NOT have to wear hats, sometimes i wanna see my wizards head :P :?

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
I've always been baffled why certain hats cover up your hair. What's the point of choosing hair for a wizard if you never see it?

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
Maybe instead they could do a hairband for girls, I don't know what to do for the boys, sorry!

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
One day I had spent over an entire hour looking for a hat that showed most of my wizard's long white hair.

Nothing. I would like the idea to remove the hat VISUAL completely with an option.

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
yes this is something I wanted since I started playing I spent 5 minutes trying to take the hat off before I relized I couldn't

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
7cricket19 wrote:
There should be a way to NOT have to wear hats, sometimes i wanna see my wizards head :P :?

i have a idea and it could easily be added to the crown shop (for 1000 gold or 100 crowns)
maybe we could have a 2 items each gender specific
girl's hairband of peace ( no stats )
and boy's shades of coolness ( no stats)
these 2 items will also be no auction depite them being also sold for gold it wouldnt make sence to have them in bazaar cause anyone can pretty much buy a 1000 gold item or 100 crown item

these will be like normal hats and will apply all rules and may be stiched and everything

this is better then simply not wearing a hat cause it doesnt take away your stat boosts ( well it does kinda if its not stitched with anything to give it stats)

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Yes, totally agree! I posted same thing one time. Like yeah whats the point of picking hair if a hat will just cover it?

Explorer
Apr 30, 2010
yep i have an idea

all of these are 1000 gold or 100 crowns and no stats so better stitch them but can be auctioned so people can always get a refund

boys:

cool shades

black skull headband

and finally, a 1 piece suit that covers all body except head, like pajamas in either black blue red or white

girls:

peace out headband

2 cool 4 u shades

and finally a 1 piece like boys (in pink, yellow, puppy paws, or purple this time)