Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

gear and trap percent

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 30, 2009
i was just reading a post that sorta hit this topic but not much. I fully agree with he peson who stated this. That why does storm and fire have the lowest percent hit rates when i comes to blade and trap and ice has the best{i forget who has second best} but come on that should be switched around with storm having a blade at 45% and such with fire coming in second. and ice should have the lowest precent because thats what they are the weakest school. Ice should be hitting no were near a grand with snow angel if things were correct yet with their blades they easily hit up to 3000 fron boosting a 100 starter hit how does that make any logic were ice should be weak and only be able to take a massive amout of damage. now i am not complaining here just stating the fact of what is happening and if any one gots an argument for or agenst this please say it i would love to hear it and voice my opinion

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Zeon96 wrote:
i was just reading a post that sorta hit this topic but not much. I fully agree with he peson who stated this. That why does storm and fire have the lowest percent hit rates when i comes to blade and trap and ice has the best{i forget who has second best} but come on that should be switched around with storm having a blade at 45% and such with fire coming in second. and ice should have the lowest precent because thats what they are the weakest school. Ice should be hitting no were near a grand with snow angel if things were correct yet with their blades they easily hit up to 3000 fron boosting a 100 starter hit how does that make any logic were ice should be weak and only be able to take a massive amout of damage. now i am not complaining here just stating the fact of what is happening and if any one gots an argument for or agenst this please say it i would love to hear it and voice my opinion

ice needs that blade to get stronger
note storm and fire gets there blade faster
ice must wait till lvl 38 to get it
at that level we need it
and its higher so it can even things a lil