Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What Do You Think?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 20, 2010
Hi wizards! I have a few extra training poins and i'm wondering how to spemd them. I am a Level 51 Ice wizard. My secondary is Fire. Should I pick an Astral, and if so, which one? Should I pick life? Or should i pick Death? Please explain your answers and thanks for the help

Scarlet Icerider Level 51 Thaumaturge

Delver
Apr 10, 2010
I found some of the astral schools are pretty useful. I learned the hard/epensive way (by buying back my training points) that most of the polymorph spells were something of a waste for me.

I did say, a waste for me. Although some may love having them. :)

Armiger
May 10, 2010
FireWizard123045 wrote:
Hi wizards! I have a few extra training poins and i'm wondering how to spemd them. I am a Level 51 Ice wizard. My secondary is Fire. Should I pick an Astral, and if so, which one? Should I pick life? Or should i pick Death? Please explain your answers and thanks for the help

Sun Astral, strong, giant, monstrous, and gargantuan is a must have.

Life and death are great for ice, life to satyr and death to feint.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
FireWizard123045 wrote:

sun fist enchantments up to gargantuan and colosol
and death to fient

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
FireWizard123045 wrote:

Go for the astral spells, train in sun then star, stay away from moon, they are pretty much useless later on in the game. Train in all sun spells too. Hope this helps.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
I would recommend this:

Up to gargantuan/colossal (Sun)
For star, amplify, infallible, and fortify. (Fortify first though)
Moon, just polymorph treant, gobbler isnt good for ice wizards.

Survivor
Jun 05, 2011
Well I have a lvl 50 ice wizard and his secondary school is fire too. For the astral spell i picked fortify since my gear isn't all that great yet.

Survivor
Jan 09, 2011
Hello.. Very smart question lets talk first about astral magic.. First star magic-star magic gives boosts to certain things like damage or defence fo 4 rounds(There is more than just those 2 but yal see if you pick it)For EX. 15% damage to enemy for 4 rounds whitch can help ok moving on.. 2-sun magic this is my choice-so at first i thought this was stupid(before i got it) so sun magic can increase a cards states For EX. If you used Ra (lets say there was 500 on the card for damage and you used a sun magic card of 200 it would raze it up to 700 so it make it more powerful whitch in my case i think sun magic is better.. 3 moon magic- a card were if you were life you could use that card and turn in to a dragan and do fire spells..... Ok so if you already have a 2ntdary class i woulnt go into a third because if you have lots of pips you could get more astal spells like sun and star magic.... OK hope this helped...

Survivor
Mar 20, 2012
it should be life because everyone loses life points so you need to heal yourself and other people but this is my opinion if I had something like this I would choose life 8) 8) :D :D

Explorer
Apr 10, 2010
I would go with death on this one for the life stealing, but life is also a good choice. I have never been a big fan of the astral spells.

Have you taken Reshuffle ? (a very underestimated spell)
How about single defence shields (it allows you to stack defences)

my thoughts

pirate8375

Survivor
Jul 20, 2010