Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dragonspire is too easy!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 28, 2010
I got Dragonspyre a few weeks ago after I beat Jade Oni and Cyrus Drake (duh!). Between now and then I have beaten every Antheneum area and I am on the drake hachery. So, why is this so easy? I finished the Plaza of conquests and beat the Grand Chasim in about an hour, even my battles so far in the drake hachery are incredibly short! Please tell me if you think this too.
Alexandra Goldesong, Level 46 ice

Survivor
Mar 11, 2012
Archon
Oct 24, 2010

No. It's not easy for everyone. I'm glad you felt like sharing...good luck farther into Dragonspyre. :-)

Explorer
Jul 20, 2009
My opinion is Dragonspyre is good the way it is. The main reason is, because I like to get to celestia/grandmaster as soon as I can since that is my favorite world and a decent level. Plus since you are ice and have lots of health and such defense, the battles may seem harder for schools with lower health like fire/myth/(perhaps storm)/. Also considering that most of the enemies in dragonspyre are fire. Plus Life has health but they do not have an all-attacking enemy. So ice and death are the only ones who seem to make it easily. That is my opinion.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Wanna know why dragonspyre is "easy"?

Read these update notes:
https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/updatenotes/july2010

Enemies use to have 2,000+ health.
Quests use to require up to 36 enemies to finish.
Towers use to have twice or even three times more rooms.
'Fight and collect' quests needed more than 1 item.
Some quests gave 200-300 exp, and 500 AT MAX.

See why they made dragonspyre easier? People complained. Pretty sure there are some old forum posts from a few years ago if you dont believe me.