Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Suggestion of new gardening feature

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 04, 2011
Dear Wizard101 makers,

So when I garden, I have to take care of one plant at a time. It would be wayyyyyy easier if we could tend more plants at once. So could you make it so we can tend more than 1 plant at a time? It's annoying that we have to wait for the gardening spell to completely finish before moving on to the next plant.

Delver
Apr 10, 2010
Once you have advanced to a high enough level in gardening, group compatable plants closely together, you can then use one of the higher level gardening spells to care for more than one at a time. Yes, it does take more pet energy, but it can save you time/energy.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
As you level up in gardening, there are spells that allow you to tend to the needs of multiple plants rather than one at a time.

What KI needs to do, is create a spell for mass plots and mass planting. That is what takes forever when you get to be a high level gardener.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
There are also large area spells. And medium. Krokotopia and Mooshu.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
Actually, this is already available. You just have to get to Krokotopia first. There, you can get spells to tend to three or four plants at a time. Then in Mooshu, you can get spells that cover a very large area.

Now for the "waiting for one gardening spell to finish" comment, I sort of agree with this, although I see why it is so. It is true that it gets kind of annoying having to wait for a spell to end before you can cast another, but it could also be aggravating to the eye to have multiple of those animations going on at once. So, I'm not sure which option I support right now.