Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Terrorwing Warlocks...STUCK

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 27, 2009
Ok, I love Dragonspyre! And I love the quests. And the monsters. And like everything. But I'm completely stuck on the Terrorwing Warlock quest in the Drake Hatchery. The quest says to defeat and collect textbooks from the Warlocks. You only need four. I promise, I've battled at least 20 and have gotten....0 textbooks! I'm getting a little frustrated, to say the least. Is it supposed to take this long, or am I just missing something, or is this a bug? Please help!

Brooke MistSong, Level 44 Ice

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Grizabella345 wrote:
Ok, I love Dragonspyre! And I love the quests. And the monsters. And like everything. But I'm completely stuck on the Terrorwing Warlock quest in the Drake Hatchery. The quest says to defeat and collect textbooks from the Warlocks. You only need four. I promise, I've battled at least 20 and have gotten....0 textbooks! I'm getting a little frustrated, to say the least. Is it supposed to take this long, or am I just missing something, or is this a bug? Please help!

It does take long to collect those textbooks. One thing that I found helped a little... Look at your map. See where the TerrorWing Warlocks are showing on the map, and go to that area to battle. Sometimes I found them in a different area, but that's when it seemd to take "forever" to collect the books. Hope this helps. :(

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Grizabella345 wrote:

Unfortunately, it's not a glitch- this is totally normal, and it only gets worse. You might have to kill 40 of them to get the books, or (if you're tragically-unlucky) 400... it's frustrating, but you'll eventually get them.