Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Myth Spell Rank 10 Level 88 Idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 25, 2009
What do you think of this new spell?
Cerberus
100, 500, and 800 myth damage

Explorer
Sep 03, 2009
Well it is kind of like a play off on orthus. So I'd prefer something new like a raven spell prehaps, idk cuz im a fire wizard

Black Raven:

3 attacks on an enemy with 550 damage each, and gives 3 pips to caster. But also steals 200 health from caster

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
Lovely9DragonOfHea... wrote:
Cerberus

Overpowered for rank 10, but i love the idea. I still wonder if it would be strange since we already have a orthrus.

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
what a coincidence a made a similar idea like that, but as a upgraded spell.

Explorer
Jul 20, 2009
The first two ideas at the top consisting of cerberus and raven. I love the idea but I would like something differnt not another orthrus plus those spells are too much power for rank 10. Plus myth is known for twice attacking not three timing attacks. The raven has too much power, this is how raven would seem fair to the game 1,000 damage half back to health and stun/or weakness. I think raven should be death since they are only schools who can have a draining spell. Remember the spells cant be overpowering. They must be fair to the game whether you like it or not.

Survivor
Jan 21, 2011
I, being a myth wizard, think this spell would greatly help out myths.

Archangel~ 50 damage, and removes all wards and charms + 1400 damage plus stun for 2 rounds; to all enemies

Logan GhostWhisper~ Transcended Conjurer

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Lovely9DragonOfHea... wrote:
Cerberus

The whole triple attack thing is Balance's medium. Plus, I think giving Myth Orthrus and Cerberus is kinda unoriginal.

Survivor
Dec 12, 2008
i was thinking maybe bigfoot like it does 1145 damage and stun