Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Favorite spell for pets!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 18, 2009
Personally, the Jade Oni is my saving grace when I'm playing my level 32 Pyromancer... but what do you guys like, or would want to see changed? Honestly, all pets should have a spell card, even the lame ones. Firecat comes with a firecat card, piggles can get a (myth) piggle card, and would be relatively low priced. Unicorns get a unicorn card and are more expensive because it is a higher ranked spell. With a new world possibly coming soon, this would be great to include in the updates! Lemme know whatcha guys think!

Survivor
May 13, 2011
sparkstar1209 wrote:
Personally, the Jade Oni is my saving grace when I'm playing my level 32 Pyromancer... but what do you guys like, or would want to see changed? Honestly, all pets should have a spell card, even the lame ones. Firecat comes with a firecat card, piggles can get a (myth) piggle card, and would be relatively low priced. Unicorns get a unicorn card and are more expensive because it is a higher ranked spell. With a new world possibly coming soon, this would be great to include in the updates! Lemme know whatcha guys think!
Good! i love pets and i think that they should all have spell cards!

Socsooscbdsb:the imagination team leader and zerg hybrid champion!