Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hidden teacher on Colossus Blvd...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 10, 2009
OK...i just finished Mooshu and after turning in the books, oysters, Oakheart quests and defeating Jade Oni turned level 45. I then proceeded to find out from a level 49 fellow Life student that there is a secret teacher WAY back on Colossus Blvd that teaches you life trap, and to my joy and annoyance and the same time also found out that it is a level 22 spell. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? LOL i could have learned life trap 23 levels ago? there is nothing that i can find via searching the forums regarding this teacher and ARRRGGHH i cant believe i have been through the last 23 levels without a life trap. I cannot at this time remember her name but she is in a hidden section of Colossus and she teaches 5 spells:

Life Trap
Reshuffle (NICE)
Dispel Fire
Dispel Ice
Dispel Storm

Hopefully this post will relieve the agony i went through to many life wizards and if anyone has any further comments about this secret teacher it would be greatly appreciated. I still cant believe i have been throught the last 23 levels without learning about this teacher and most of all MY LIFE TRAP! LOL! :x

Survivor
Jun 28, 2008
That's ok, I didn't find her until later, too. :-) But if you look directly across from where Mindy is, you'll find the Secret Trainer. Look for the house with the lights on.

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
JasonM27 wrote:
That's ok, I didn't find her until later, too. :-) But if you look directly across from where Mindy is, you'll find the Secret Trainer. Look for the house with the lights on.

Actually, that is the challenge of finding this trainer. The lights to her house are not on, but you can still somehow go inside. That is why I had so much trouble finding her, even though many people told me where to look.

Explorer
Nov 26, 2008
oh yea i remember her it was in a hidden tower, when i went there first i didnt have any training points then i say i come back later..... then i forgot, one month later i posted this lol. ( logs on and go to colossus trainer )