Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

spell deck given to pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 07, 2012
My son accidentally gave his spell deck to his pet. He wants to know where the deck is and how to get it back since he cannot cast any spells without it. I know nothing about the game so any explicit directions or help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Administrator
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but his pet ate it.
Items can be fed to pets and will return rewards of gold, reagents and sometimes experience for the pet.
Your son will need to purchase another deck to replace the one he fed to his pet, and he can get all sorts of decks at the Bazaar in Olde Town - remember though once he gets a new deck, he will need to fill it with spell cards in order to duel.

community@wizard101.com
Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
He did one of these:
1. He threw it away.
2. He fed it to his pet.
He probably should go buy a new deck, Olde Town and plenty of world deck shops have some as well.

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
Professor Greyrose wrote:
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but his pet ate it.
Items can be fed to pets and will return rewards of gold, reagents and sometimes experience for the pet.
Your son will need to purchase another deck to replace the one he fed to his pet, and he can get all sorts of decks at the Bazaar in Olde Town - remember though once he gets a new deck, he will need to fill it with spell cards in order to duel.

I found it funny how you just said "but his pet ate it" so calming, it made me burst out laughing.

Mastermind
Feb 29, 2012
I feel your pain. My son accidentally put his permanent Black Panther mount in the trash.
So if you see a black panther running around Wizard City............................

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
pods1973 wrote:
I feel your pain. My son accidentally put his permanent Black Panther mount in the trash.
So if you see a black panther running around Wizard City............................

That was your son's panther? A stray one tried to bite me. But i scared him away with leviathan so it's all good.

Survivor
Oct 14, 2009
OMG - my 8 yr old just did "something" to his spell deck as well - how funny! maybe it's the spelldeck Gremlin!