Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Thaumaturge Club

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
All Thaumaturges are welcome to join this club. meeting will be on Thursdays at 3:30 (Central Mountain Time) in the Ice Tower of Ravenwood. The purpose is to make friends, get to know more ice wizards, and a place to go to get help or hang out. PLEASE JOIN!!!

P.S. Thaumaturges Rule!!! (don't let anyone tell you otherwise.)

Defender
Dec 09, 2008
Finally a club, I tried making a ice club three times and didn't work so I will join this one.

Members:
| |
| |
|_______________|

Survivor
Sep 04, 2008
Cool, an Ice club! I have an apprentice Thaumature and I REALLY, REALLY want some friends! I think I should tell this to my sister, since she has got an Initiate Ice wizard. (I also have a fire student, I think that Ice and fire rock!) .' )

~ Corrina 101!

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
Awesome, I'd love to join, except for one problem. I don't think I can make it to any meetings. I guess it doesn't matter anyway, though, because I am level 37 and I think I already have enough friends. But this is a great idea for people new to the game or just with new characters. I hope many people join!

Survivor
Nov 24, 2008
:Di will join but same for me, i live in different time zone so i wont make it to the meeting in the ice tower my Wizard name Patrick IceDreamer
and lvl 50 and hello fellow classmates

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
That sounds great everyone! I am so excited and tell any of your friends who are ice wizards about this club too. And meeting dates and times can be compromised. Very exciting. Keep
Posting everyone!!!!

Survivor
Sep 04, 2008
Hi fellow Ice Students! I need to tell you a problem about meetings:You see, I live in germany, so the time is different. Do you have any ideas how I schould do this? My Ice Character (Sierra Windcatcher) Really needs more friends! (Only have 3...) On the other side, I think it's great to talk about Ice, becouse it's just BORING only talking about fire....

your fellow Ice and Fire Student, Corrina101 (or Sierra Windcatcher....)

Survivor
Nov 27, 2008
Same thing with DisneyMcPatrick, I think i spelled name right, I wont be able to make the meetings, but I do want to join your Club, or whatever it is called. I have been waiting a long time for an Ice club to arise.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
AWESOME!I'll join i'm a level 29 adept (almost magest) ice wizard and my guys name is Valkoor Winterblood!

Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
Also I'll be able to make the meetings but if we get jobs i call meeting manager!

Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
Survivor
Sep 21, 2008
I would love to be in this club. I am Victoria IceStone and I am lvl 19 :( journeyman thaumaturge. I cant make it the the meetings either cause of my time zone lol. How do you have a second school?

Survivor
Oct 31, 2008
this is Lucas RavenEyes a level 48 Thaumaturge.If you are wondering if i have Ice Giant yes i have it.When my friend told me there was a thaumaturge club i was thrilled.I am up to DragonSpyre Academy. I think it is a good idea to meet new new Thaumaturges.

Thaumaturges rock :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D 8)

Explorer
Feb 25, 2009
i know everyones saying this, but i wanna join! and does anyone else think the count down when you start a fight in the arena sound like the bathroom scene in pshco? (idk how to spell the movie's name right) -Megan bluegarden Ice/life (i started with ice)

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
The purpose of this message is to notify everyone that as creator of this club I am going to be starting to use the forum page on www.wizard101central.com for communincation purposes. I am unfortunately not able to communincate the information I need such as meeting time compromisation plans that I so thouroughly thought out using the wizard101.com message boards. I have the utmost respect for the moderadtors and every single person who keeps this game and site running but must switch forums for better communication. If you still want to participate in this club then go to www.wizard101central.com and search the forums for Thaumaturge Club. My username is still freeze1397 so just look for the page. Signing off of this topic for the last time, Caleb IceStalker; Magus Thaumaturge, Level 30. :( :( :( :| :|

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
Survivor
Jan 29, 2009
freeze1397 wrote:
All Thaumaturges are welcome to join this club. meeting will be on Thursdays at 3:30 (Central Mountain Time) in the Ice Tower of Ravenwood. The purpose is to make friends, get to know more ice wizards, and a place to go to get help or hang out. PLEASE JOIN!!!

I love that there is finally a club for thaumaturges, but i also live in another time zone. I am a lvl 50 grandmaster ice wizard. i really don't have anything to do anymore ( except beat Malistiare, of course ) but i cannot make it to the meetings. Will someone respond saying what I can do?

Survivor
Dec 26, 2008
freeze1397 wrote:

what realm?

Survivor
Dec 26, 2008
tutenkhamen464 wrote:
freeze1397 wrote:

I love that there is finally a club for thaumaturges, but i also live in another time zone. I am a lvl 50 grandmaster ice wizard. i really don't have anything to do anymore ( except beat Malistiare, of course ) but i cannot make it to the meetings. Will someone respond saying what I can do?

look on a map and see the tme zone you are in and add/subtract the hours the hour differences

Defender
Apr 24, 2009
I have a level 30 ice/ storm and was wondering what spell you get at the end of Marleybone? I dont seem to see one in the list on wizard101.wikia.com. If someone could answer this question please do.

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
cool! an ice club im a lvl 49 ice wiz and most of my friends are fire, so i'll join i think just to hang with peps of the same element.

My character's name is Destiny Iceheart.

Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
:P Hello everyone, my name is Thomas (character name Gabriel Nightwalker) I am a lvl 38 ice man! I live in Antigua and Barbuda in the Caribbean, so i think the time zone is off, i was just wondering if you could let me join. Ty everyone who is ice (and or death)

ICE ROCKS! :D :-) :-o

Defender
Mar 01, 2009
hey i am Destiny Iceheart"s sister here to say that destiny wonders what realm the meeting will be at and she says ice rules and other things or and she dont know what time it would be in here time zone cause we dont have a map

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
LetterBee wrote:
hey i am Destiny Iceheart"s sister here to say that destiny wonders what realm the meeting will be at and she says ice rules and other things or and she dont know what time it would be in here time zone cause we dont have a map

Attempted Javascript Attack With COLOR