Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Scarlet Screamers

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 01, 2009
I Have experienced this on all 6 of my wizards.....

When you go to triton avenue and get the quest who's in charge? you have to collect lumina crystals from scarlet screamers- It takes forever to get it- Like literally!

HAs anyone else experienced this?

Malvin LifeDreamer- Transcended Theurgist
Malvin StormLeaf- Grandmaster Diviner
Amanda Fire Caller- Apprentice Pyromancer

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
thug99 wrote:

When you go to triton avenue and get the quest who's in charge? you have to collect lumina crystals from scarlet screamers- It takes forever to get it- Like literally!

Wait till you get the algae quest in the grotto.... Thats enough to make you go to an insane asylum...

Explorer
Sep 01, 2009
Ronster55 wrote:
thug99 wrote:

Wait till you get the algae quest in the grotto.... Thats enough to make you go to an insane asylum...

Just got there on my death, still stuck on it after 2 days!!!!!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
thug99 wrote:

You have to pay attention to where they are located on the map. It still takes time, but not nearly as much if you're just wandering everywhere.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Every time I see 'collect this many items from (insert enemy name here)', I dread it.

Wait till you get to other worlds. I think all of them have a spot where you have to collect so many of an item and it takes forever to do so.

The toughest and most repetitive was in Zafaria, where you have to collect 8 of something from the Lion Fire Ravengers. I kept track of how many Fire Ravengers I had to go up against ........ it took 57. Almost of them I fought by myself (meaning two of them at a time). Towards the end, someone jumped in to help, so I had three to fight in the last battle. I wanted to tear my hair out, I was so frustrated.

It would be nice if we were able to at least collect one item per battle, then it wouldn't seem so repetitive.

Explorer
Apr 12, 2010
Try collecting stuff in Dragonspyre. After a few days I've given up on it, and still have 0 out of 4 spiders to go. By the way, I got this quest a year ago, and I'm in CL. :?

Survivor
Oct 20, 2011
Wait untill you have to obtain 4 leaves from green men in wysteria you'll think of that what I'm thinking of it easy enough to forget about it

Eric SwiftPyre lvl 39 pyromancer 8)

Defender
May 22, 2011
well there has been this weird thing with one of my wizards. you see whenever he gets a quest to collect something from a battle thing he gets it on the first try. It really takes the fun out of it.

Defender
May 22, 2011
thug99 wrote:

Wait until the spider ichor in grizzleheim or the key in krokotopia