Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 90 and 100 titles + a feature

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 03, 2009
Ok i have an epic idea. People have been talking about the next level cap having the title of headmaster. Well for all of you that dont know the level 80 title is omniscent. Well in schools you cant go from student to principal if you are wanting to be a principal, first you have to be a teacher. Well my idea is that the level 90 cap be titled professor of your school of magic, for example: Professor of Death. Well what do professors do? They teach. That brings me to the special feature. I had the idea that when you achieve the rank of professor you get to teach lower level wizards the spells of your schools because that is what professors do. So if i was a level 90 necromancer i could teach something like skeletal pirate to a lower level wizard in a random area for example, Knights Court in marleybone. This brings me to the next thing: Headmaster. I think that at level 100 you should get the rank headmaster. Now i believe headmasters need to be fluent in all forms of magic so a level 100 i think you should recieve a spell deck that has multiple pages for many spells. Now why would you need this you would ask? Well that brings me to my next point. Since headmasters have to be fluent in all forms of magic i think that at level 99 or maybe 100 they should get a quest from Ambrose to learn all the spells from all the schools to take his place as headmaster. The best thing is you wont have to use skill points to get them, they would all be for free if they were in ravenwood. Now what about the quest spells? Well there is a simple answer to that, the teachers will give you the quests for those spells and after you get the title of headmaster you would become known as an omnimancer which would mean what? Well the professor rank could teach other people ther class spells so headmaster should be able to teach all spells. However if it isn't in there class, your students will have to pay you skill points which those people might be able to trade for money or something. Same with professor. Lets say you are a death professor and a storm student approaches you and wants to learn a death spell. They would pay you skill points which you could sell. Ok you guys tell me what you think and i hope KI remembers this post.

P.S. If you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all but supportive critiscism is not bad in my books so feel free to give me some.

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
I disagree with the training people stuff, but I don't mind being proffessor for 100 or 101, but Headmaster is not very good.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010