Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Next world after Avalon: Polaris or Mirage

AuthorMessage
Delver
Oct 26, 2010
Well, I do not think it will be "Mirage". For one reason, the character quotes it is a desert land which is covered by sand, which is (hint hint) Krokotopia?

Survivor
Sep 23, 2010
thedeathnote wrote:
ok i think the new world should be a anti wizard city called necros city, in the world it is mimicked as wizard city except everything is all dark and scary because of morganthe and malistaire again. Our goal is to try to defeat morganthe and malistaire too protect wizard city from turning pure evil. In necros city you fight anti people such as evil dueling diego xD, evil prospector zeke xD and even an evil Ambrose! It would be cool if you also had to fight anti ravenwood teachers too in what is supposed to be the school towers. At the end you have to go restore wizard city by returning to the same castle(except anti) you began in, and fight malistaire who is side by side with morganthe!

Ill pay alot of money for that xD WHOS WITH MEEE!!!!!????
But if it's an anti world then shouldn't Malistaire be good and his brother Cyrus be evil? :?

Survivor
Apr 28, 2012
I do hope there is another world as i am almost at the end of Avalon Sad i know .
:( i hope the create another world with new spells and higher lvl cap .

Tyler Duskhammer lvl 80 Fire Legionnaire .

Survivor
Nov 24, 2009
for spells i was thinking for ice i was thinking eskimos wich would do 1115-1250. Then for life i was thinking a grizzle bear from grizzeheim. For fire i was thinking a fire god. for myth serburs a three headed dog a sequel to ortherus. for death a warewof.. for balance a mumy for storm a thunder cloud hope you use some of my ideas

Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
Mirage is going to be like arabian themes probly where the sultans palace came from. Polaris should be ice/star magic themed

Survivor
Nov 24, 2009
all you guys are talking about the new so called polaris word and how it is ice but really it is a some kind star i was dooing some research last night and every thing i looked at was about stars so then this little lightbulb came above my head and i thought star well of course its a world based off of star school thats what i think!!!

Survivor
Jan 29, 2011
I want to see Mirage. It would seem like a very interesting place after beating the lady in Wysteria. I mean the one with the swords and that aquamarine-colored Arabaic clothing. That'd be really cool to have! I mean, we've already had an Egyptian-like area, but this is Arabaic!

Level 68 Necromancer,
Shannon Deathglade

Quote from Amy Lee: "Look for me in a white forest, hiding in a hollow tree."
From her song My Last Breath from her album Fallen.

Explorer
May 02, 2011
Polaris is prob next but clearly the end of morganth is empyrea because Cyrus mention skies of empyrea and morganth metions the skies will fall

Survivor
Jun 15, 2009
sagerz wrote:
I don't know. Somewhere in the Medusa Quest Cyrus talked about the Skies of Empyrea. I think the world will be Empyrea instead of Polaris. I don't know about Mirage though.

Cheryl

how many times does Cyrus say this this just could be a random thing KI says
if it is said nearly as much then it would make sense

Survivor
Jun 15, 2009
sagerz wrote:
I don't know. Somewhere in the Medusa Quest Cyrus talked about the Skies of Empyrea. I think the world will be Empyrea instead of Polaris. I don't know about Mirage though.

Cheryl

how many times does Cyrus say this this just could be a random thing KI says
if it is said nearly as much as Polaris or Mirage it would make sense.

Explorer
May 17, 2009
Well, there could be releases of all the world. Meaning, one could be a side world. But in the Morganthe prophecy it says ".... The skies will fall.." And from what I hear Cyrus Drake mentioned something about the "Skies of Emperyia" (Sorry if i spelt that wrong) So that probably would explain the skies would fall. I could be wrong, lol, but there is a good chance all of these worlds will be released.

Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
koolkraken912 wrote:

I agree. I'm also wondering about the Propecy. so the mirror already broke (mirror lake) so when is the horn gonna call? i can't wait, but KI i have so many questions....

Many horns called in Avalon to warn knights around the world.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
i think for the new death spell should be the headless horse man running throgh trees and one catches on fire, his eyes should be fire red and it is for all eniems and stuns them for a round it should do 852-1268 damage and his horse should stand on his two hind legs and then the headless horse man should laugh when he stuns the wizards and the horse eyes should be red to and the headless horse man should hit the wizard with a flameing sword :D

please take your time to read this.

it took a lot of thought to think of this thanks.

Mark Sparkle level 62 myth

Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
Dark7X wrote:
And two: am i the only one who remembers at the end of briskbreeze the guy (forget name) says that some other dude says wizard city was just a stepping stone, and that krok is next? cause nothing new has happened in krokotopia
Yes, I also remembered this and have been wondering about it for a long while also

Survivor
May 17, 2011
yeah that sounds really really awesome that spell. I thought for the new world with there spells too for the mirage world or somthing:
Balance: Anubis spell ( single attack )
Ice: epic polar bear ( single attack
Death: the headless horsemen that you said
Life: epic stampede ( has eyes like forest lord and would attack all enemys)
Myth: the 3 sisters of fate ( attacks all enemys )
Storm: Ninja Luska [like luska but spints and hits enemy ( single attack)]
Astrals: pierceboost ( sorry if that is spelled wrong )
:D :D :D :D

Survivor
Oct 25, 2008
Idea for new spells for whatever worlds next. I personally think its mirage. Anyway here's what I came up with.

Life (my element)- Fireflys 850-965 life damage to all enemies and 100 plus 1500 over 3 rounds to all friends

Death- Zombie 1450 death strength covert half to health and plus 30 to all death spells

Myth- Alien X 750-800 myth damage plus 100 plus 350 over 3 rounds

Fire- Bomb 500 fire damage to all enemies plus 100 to next fire spell

Ice- Glacier 560-750 ice damage to all enimies plus stun for 3 rounds

Storm (my favorite)- Hidden Cove 1590-2000 plus remove all positives

Balance- Magic Man 150 all element damage including sun moon star plus - 50 to all incoming spells for 4 rounds

Survivor
Aug 18, 2010
There's probably a 50/50 chance that Polaris will be in Wizard101. This is because it's also mentioned on the Pirate101 official site in the background story. It says that the ruler of Polaris, Nepoleguin, lost the war against the other 3 main powers of the Spiral. Anyway, it's pretty obvious that Napoleguin sounds like Napoleon and penguin mixed together. So one thing we know about Polaris, is that it's probably inhabited by Penguins or something related to penguins, and that it's probably a world made of mostly ice.

Logan DawnBreaker- lvl 30 magus sorcerer.

Survivor
Apr 23, 2012
sagerz wrote:

Cheryl

well, Emprya is a mythical world it only makes sense if a myth spell has something to do with an ancient greek mythical world.

Survivor
May 20, 2009
I Think The End Of The Morganthe Story Arc Will Be Spread Across The Spiral Because The Lady Of The Lake Says A Storm Is Coming To The Worlds Of The Spiral.

Survivor
Jun 17, 2012
biggz102 wrote:
I am thinking like for fire the lvl 88 would be called fire blitz, for ice probably avalanche, for storm hurricane, for life wrath of mother nature, for myth excedra or however its spelled lol, for death haunted spirit which im thinking could be a to all enemies attack? and finally for balance Mass fury :) hope you take my ideas into consideration.

yeah i like the death attack idea. i have been thinking of ideas for a death attack after frank. Haunted spirits is a perfect name! It should be basically ghosts of dead warriors after defeat from a battle (whichever creatures KI finds appropriate for death ) rising from the dead to attack :)

Blaine ShadowWraith
Level: 75 transcended

Explorer
Aug 01, 2009
Sounds cool :U

I need to stop reading these posts from higher lvls, I'm ruining the story for myself :<

Survivor
Feb 25, 2010
How can the next world be Polaris they are going to put it in pirate101 and what fun would that be, having the same world in 2 different games?

Survivor
Feb 11, 2010
wizardmaster369 wrote:
I think the next world after Avalon will be either Polaris or Mirage. Both of these worlds have been mentioned in the game before. Polaris was mentioned in Zafaria, and Mirage was mentioned in Wysteria. Polaris is most likely going to be the next world after Avalon, and it will raise the level cap to 90. If Mirage comes out after it, it will be the last world in the Morganthe story arc. It will probably raise the level cap to 100 or 101. I think Polaris will either be an ice or astral themed world, just based on the name. I hope when Polaris comes out, they will at the rank 10 spell at level 78 and the rank 11 spell at level 88. I thought Avalon would have the rank 10 spell when it came out, but instead we got four other spells. If anyone has any ideas for Polaris, Mirage, or rank 10 or 11 spells, post them here.

Devin Dragonflame, Level 70 Fire Wizard
i agree but when will they come out with the new world

Survivor
Oct 16, 2011
cocky1155 wrote:

polaris is an ice theme world and mirage is a indian theme world but how are we so sure that their gonna release them

Mirage is an Arabian world. no Indian as the Sultans Palace house is believed to be from Mirage

Survivor
Oct 16, 2011
Why is everyone completely ignoring Nodor? It's mentioned a few times in the game and is the world that Woolly Mammoths originated from. So theres also a chance that Nodor will be the world after Avalon.