Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Next world after Avalon: Polaris or Mirage

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
I think the next world after Avalon will be either Polaris or Mirage. Both of these worlds have been mentioned in the game before. Polaris was mentioned in Zafaria, and Mirage was mentioned in Wysteria. Polaris is most likely going to be the next world after Avalon, and it will raise the level cap to 90. If Mirage comes out after it, it will be the last world in the Morganthe story arc. It will probably raise the level cap to 100 or 101. I think Polaris will either be an ice or astral themed world, just based on the name. I hope when Polaris comes out, they will at the rank 10 spell at level 78 and the rank 11 spell at level 88. I thought Avalon would have the rank 10 spell when it came out, but instead we got four other spells. If anyone has any ideas for Polaris, Mirage, or rank 10 or 11 spells, post them here.

Devin Dragonflame, Level 70 Fire Wizard

Survivor
Sep 18, 2009
wizardmaster369 wrote:
I think the next world after Avalon will be either Polaris or Mirage. Both of these worlds have been mentioned in the game before. Polaris was mentioned in Zafaria, and Mirage was mentioned in Wysteria. Polaris is most likely going to be the next world after Avalon, and it will raise the level cap to 90. If Mirage comes out after it, it will be the last world in the Morganthe story arc. It will probably raise the level cap to 100 or 101. I think Polaris will either be an ice or astral themed world, just based on the name. I hope when Polaris comes out, they will at the rank 10 spell at level 78 and the rank 11 spell at level 88. I thought Avalon would have the rank 10 spell when it came out, but instead we got four other spells. If anyone has any ideas for Polaris, Mirage, or rank 10 or 11 spells, post them here.

Devin Dragonflame, Level 70 Fire Wizard

I agree. I'm also wondering about the Propecy. so the mirror already broke (mirror lake) so when is the horn gonna call? i can't wait, but KI i have so many questions....

Explorer
Sep 03, 2009
two things, one: i believe polaris is gonna be in pirate 101 (the website mentions it) so i doubt they would put it in both games. and two: am i the only one who remembers at the end of briskbreeze the guy (forget name) says that some other dude says wizard city was just a stepping stone, and that krok is next? cause nothing new has happened in krokotopia

Survivor
Nov 20, 2010

polaris is an ice theme world and mirage is a indian theme world but how are we so sure that their gonna release them

Survivor
Apr 19, 2012
Dark7X wrote:
two things, one: i believe polaris is gonna be in pirate 101 (the website mentions it) so i doubt they would put it in both games. and two: am i the only one who remembers at the end of briskbreeze the guy (forget name) says that some other dude says wizard city was just a stepping stone, and that krok is next? cause nothing new has happened in krokotopia

Yes, I caught that at the end of Briskbreeze too. Although I should complain that KI has gotten me addicted to this game, I will just say thanks instead. It is great fun. Can't wait for the next world.

Explorer
Dec 09, 2008
If i had to guess i would say Mirage will be the next world to come out and then Polaris will be the last world in the Morganthe arc. I just think Polaris is where the final battle with Morganthe will kick off. I guess we will wait and see.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
koolkraken912 wrote:
I agree. I'm also wondering about the Propecy. so the mirror already broke (mirror lake) so when is the horn gonna call? i can't wait, but KI i have so many questions....

I believe the horn has already called, metaphorically speaking that is.

The Avalon storyline reveals that the "Horned Crown" called out to King Artorius.

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
ok i think the new world should be a anti wizard city called necros city, in the world it is mimicked as wizard city except everything is all dark and scary because of morganthe and malistaire again. Our goal is to try to defeat morganthe and malistaire too protect wizard city from turning pure evil. In necros city you fight anti people such as evil dueling diego xD, evil prospector zeke xD and even an evil Ambrose! It would be cool if you also had to fight anti ravenwood teachers too in what is supposed to be the school towers. At the end you have to go restore wizard city by returning to the same castle(except anti) you began in, and fight malistaire who is side by side with morganthe!

Ill pay alot of money for that xD WHOS WITH MEEE!!!!!????

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
or instead of the tower you start of in, that death door in haunted cave on triton avenue if thats the name idk wherever you fought lord nightshade, i havent been there in a while lol

Survivor
Mar 30, 2012
I don't know. Somewhere in the Medusa Quest Cyrus talked about the Skies of Empyrea. I think the world will be Empyrea instead of Polaris. I don't know about Mirage though.

Cheryl

Survivor
Apr 08, 2009
well remember in mirrior lake when morganth said the mirrior will break it did the horn will call you learn in the storyline of avalon and something about the skies falling if any one remembers quote my post and say what you think

Defender
Aug 01, 2011
cheryl you mean the basilisk quest in the basilisk quest he tells you empyra
Anyways i hope polaris is last because it sounds awesome and i want the world to be hard and the morganthe story should end there it sounds twisted and evil
and its covered in ice!

Explorer
Jan 31, 2011
thedeathnote wrote:
ok i think the new world should be a anti wizard city called necros city, in the world it is mimicked as wizard city except everything is all dark and scary because of morganthe and malistaire again. Our goal is to try to defeat morganthe and malistaire too protect wizard city from turning pure evil. In necros city you fight anti people such as evil dueling diego xD, evil prospector zeke xD and even an evil Ambrose! It would be cool if you also had to fight anti ravenwood teachers too in what is supposed to be the school towers. At the end you have to go restore wizard city by returning to the same castle(except anti) you began in, and fight malistaire who is side by side with morganthe!

In another post with an idea for a life world, I was thinking about the dark world and then you have to collect pieces of a mural on where the fence to ambrose's house, and each piece colors a part of the commons. Then when it is all colored, the colored world and wizard city would combine and be the same and stay colored forever :D

Survivor
May 16, 2009
The mirror broke in zafaria, at mirror lake.
the horn will call was in avalon.
From the shadows i strike will be in the next one, probably polaris.
The skies will fall will be in empyrea, since cyrus drake said "the SKIES of empyrea", the last world of the morganthe storyline.

Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
A world called Valencia was also mentioned in Zafaria by that dead Zebra King so maybe that is also an upcoming world too besides Mirage and Polaris. I hope it does become a new world soon because it sounds like a really cool world! :D

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
skywarrior342 wrote:
Anyways i hope polaris is last because it sounds awesome and i want the world to be hard and the morganthe story should end there it sounds twisted and evil
and its covered in ice!
Its me again to say, hold your horses I dont want a world with the main bosses and enemies ice, cause 1: Ice bosses have resists and major health just like ice wizards, like myself. 2: Its kinda not fair for ice wizards themselves, cause without putting prisms, we wouldnt be able to snow angel or use any over time spell, it would be a waste of pips and times. 3: If this happens, do you seriously want the major boss at the end to be ice with all the resistances and health? Thats too hard of a world with mostly ice, cause then there is gonna be so many complants on how hard the bosses are, blah blah blah. Just my opinion on your statement skywarrior342, no hard feelings.

TristanDarkBlade Archmage Ice

Explorer
Dec 20, 2008
thedeathnote wrote:

I think they will maybe make polaris a big world and mirage a small world i say this because like you said necrocity and when befire you go to avalon morganthe destroys the spiral crystal and said she would rewrite the spiral so i think wizard city will get corrupted and become that and all you said is right and i think the final tower will be ravenwood and the final area would be the battle of morganthe INSIDE BARTLEBYE

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
Hello once again fans and other people, its me Tamato5. Ok, ok, I know this is a really big thing, but as most of us know Polaris is the ,North Star I believe? Maybe Polaris isnt a wolrd so to speak, I would think that Polaris would be a direction to the new world. Most of you should know that people long ago sometimes used stars as maps and charted them. Maybe, just maybe, that Polaris will show the way to the true new world (Mirage, etc) But if Polaris was a world, I think it would be fire, cause after all, Polaris is a star :D. This is my idea on what Polaris really is. See you and my fellow friends in the spiral.

Explorer
Apr 05, 2012
Tamato5 - Jun/15/2012 5:54 pm wrote:
Its me again to say, hold your horses I dont want a world with the main bosses and enemies ice, cause 1: Ice bosses have resists and major health just like ice wizards, like myself. 2: Its kinda not fair for ice wizards themselves, cause without putting prisms, we wouldnt be able to snow angel or use any over time spell, it would be a waste of pips and times. 3: If this happens, do you seriously want the major boss at the end to be ice with all the resistances and health? Thats too hard of a world with mostly ice, cause then there is gonna be so many complants on how hard the bosses are, blah blah blah. Just my opinion on your statement skywarrior342, no hard feelings.

That's why you're supposed to group with other wizards that CAN defeat ice...like maybe a fire wizard, Life wizard and Balance wizard to group with your Ice wizard.

Fire to do major damage to ice bosses
Life to heal injured allies
Balance to blade, charm and trap
Ice to shield

I'm not sure if this game was ever meant to be done solo. It is after all touted as a family game, that "families can adventure together" or something along those lines.

Explorer
Jan 03, 2012
Tamato5 wrote:
skywarrior342 wrote:
and its covered in ice!

TristanDarkBlade Archmage

Ice

Ok so first what do u mean by resist they resist to their own school just like any school and health is natural just like storm and power
Then who r ice wizards to be talking about dots that's more or less fires concern more Than ice. And I doubt they will make another icey one cuz remember wt besides they can't make a complete world of death fire or life or something for main quests or it would be practically impossible to get by especially for people who try to solo the game

Survivor
Jun 24, 2009
I am thinking like for fire the lvl 88 would be called fire blitz, for ice probably avalanche, for storm hurricane, for life wrath of mother nature, for myth excedra or however its spelled lol, for death haunted spirit which im thinking could be a to all enemies attack? and finally for balance Mass fury :) hope you take my ideas into consideration.

Explorer
Apr 17, 2011
Explorer
May 07, 2011
Defender
Jan 09, 2009
thedeathnote wrote:

What level are you? Upon defeating Malistaire he becomes a ghost and goes off into the distance with Sylvia! his days of being evil are over! excellent idea for Anti-Wizard City though.

Delver
Jan 13, 2010
I would like the next world to be the sky world. I also posted a message about a NEW sky world. Hopefully my idea comes out.