Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Team of four for tower of the helephant

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 03, 2012
OK i need a team for tower of the helephant. I am hoping for since i am fire a life ice and death or balance or storm here are my reasonings.
Fire me i will be tons of treasure quenches but my deck only holds 30 of them.
and i will quench taurus for no fizzles improver
ice for once at lyon to keep plenty of melts to keep his blizzards away
life to heal of course
and then
death because they stay alive the easiest while doing damage
or storm to have dissipates on ervin and blast to lyon pack lots of AoE attacks hopefully on one hit with kogasha exception
balance to keep blading for powerful attacks
none move on the puzzle floor i want wisps except for me i know how to do it
i especially want life and ice but at third spot anyone counts

Survivor
Nov 26, 2011
I'll be willing to help. My name is Connor Griffin Stalker, I'm level 65 storm and awesome at criticals. Just tell me when and where and I will totally help.

Defender
May 30, 2010
i have a storm and a death lv 75 and 79 respectably. when did you want to do that tower?

Explorer
Jan 03, 2012
Great. How about 2:30 central time in the realm wu if not diego. I have done some questing so now i am lvl 70 transcendent :) i will pack plenty of quenches to keep his fizzles spells and ill let you two attack once taurus is knocked out i want mr storm to have a ton of dissipattes on the pig guy to keep the levy from coming like if you can fill your whole trasure part of your deck with them like me for quench. Ms death i want to keep focused on attack the whole time i will quench mr bull man and then when he is gone im with the efreets. Death make shure to pack plenty of prisms on mr pig guy. OK first floor done. Maze floor nobody do anything until i finish the maze if you disagree just find the cheese then follow it the CHEESE the yellow thing cut like cake with holes in it. OK so skip a few easy pointless floors to bring us to lyon. Mr storm your job is the minions and if you can ms death you can help with that to. The reason is the final boss is storm with myth minions who do know earthquake but he does not allow prisms. No matter what do not have four minions OK? cant have his side of the ring full. OK also just to be sure try to bring as many ice shield treasures in your deck as you can and we are done. Storm has one of the biggest responsibilitys so please guard the storm wiz. If you can bring treasure heals for otheer people to. And finally bring a full thing of potions meaning 3 full potion flasks. This is my big strategy for us. If you dont have the money check your bank i sold useless stuff from my bank and got to maximum money so i have lots of money. Thanks
P.S. Death i want to focus on complete attack and watch out for those myth imps. And i need your wizards name
P.S of the P.S. try to bring plenty of death shields. It may seem pricy but just do your best.
Another P.S. no blades on first floor read a guide to tower if you have no idea what i am talking about.
Mitchell shadowsword lvl 70 pyromancer. Best luck to all wizards.

Defender
May 30, 2010
what date cause i got the message just a few moments ago

Explorer
Jan 03, 2012
oops i mean this friday the 25 of may and remember to tell me your name or we cant do it plz

Defender
May 30, 2010
i can do 3:30your time and if iuse death it be autumn dayfriend and if i usestorm autumn

Explorer
Jan 03, 2012
mollyisthebest wrote:
i can do 3:30your time and if iuse death it be autumn dayfriend and if i usestorm autumn

ok thx so plz use death as it is stated in my plan for 1 storm the other person and u should use death

Survivor
Mar 16, 2009
I think that the tower of the helephnat is literally impossible becuase one guy keeps casting skeletal dragon and has 90% protection. I even did it with 3 other lvl 80 henchman and i still lossed. I think they should take away their abilty to cheat :(

Explorer
Jan 03, 2012
Trevorhouff wrote:
I think that the tower of the helephnat is literally impossible becuase one guy keeps casting skeletal dragon and has 90% protection. I even did it with 3 other lvl 80 henchman and i still lossed. I think they should take away their abilty to cheat :(

Here henchmen are stupid. they are not programmed to know the cheats and dont adapt to them. What you need is a good team of real players and to kill evryone else before you attack the 90 percent tower guy. Anyways for he people who will help me plz meet me right outside the tower on the other side of the sigils. Then we will go in and see if anyone helps us

Survivor
Mar 16, 2009
If anyone can help me finish tower of the helephant then plz reply.