Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Waterworks Clothing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 12, 2009
hello, well i just turned level 70 and i need the armor from waterworks i kept on doing it about 10 times and i wont get the gear and i am still doing it right now, my friend said that if you enter the boss battles first you will get the armor, i havent tried it yet, if anyone out there knows how to get the armor PLEASE TELL ME! Thank you!

Eric Nightshade level 70 Fire (Transcended Pyromancer)

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
There is no secret to getting it, just grind it and hope you get a lucky drop. I've heard claims of tricks but never witnessed success.

Survivor
Jan 14, 2010
Its true, there is no secret. You just have to keep tring until you get it
it may take awhile but i promise in the end it will be worth it
~Erica Nighthaven lvl 75 balance

Survivor
Aug 21, 2011
hey i am level 48 and i dont have acceses to waterworks how do you get that quest?

Survivor
Aug 21, 2011
ya no secret, nothin really a secret accept privacy thing, that private
oh- i am lv 48 fire
~Erica Nighthaven lvl 75 balance

Survivor
Aug 21, 2011
eric56379 wrote:
hello, well i just turned level 70 and i need the armor from waterworks i kept on doing it about 10 times and i wont get the gear and i am still doing it right now, my friend said that if you enter the boss battles first you will get the armor, i havent tried it yet, if anyone out there knows how to get the armor PLEASE TELL ME! Thank you!

well i am lv 48, way behind................. hey how do u get the quest for water works?
PLZ TELL ME HOW!!

Delver
Apr 10, 2010
Kitty,
You have to be at least level 60 in order to get the Waterworks quest. You still have a way to go.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
You have to be level 60 to be able to get Waterworks. It's a tough one to do, so bring as many friends as you can and work together. Expect up to 2 hours to complete it.

It's definitely worth it to get the gear, and right now, it's the best gear you can get for the game, and still surpasses level 80 gear.

The drops are random, so it might take you a couple or many times to get the gear you need.

Explorer
Apr 28, 2009
kitty3000866 wrote:
eric56379 wrote:

well i am lv 48, way behind................. hey how do u get the quest for water works?
PLZ TELL ME HOW!!

I believe you have to be level 50

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
igor2340 wrote:
kitty3000866 wrote:
eric56379 wrote:

PLZ TELL ME HOW!!

Level 60.

Defender
Apr 26, 2009
kingurz wrote:
igor2340 wrote:
kitty3000866 wrote:
eric56379 wrote:

PLZ TELL ME HOW!!

Level 60.

Yea lvl 60 and up can do the waterworks. And bout the armor, it doesnt matter who goes first it who attacks the most. Attack a minimum of six times in a boss battle to get good stuff.

Survivor
Apr 23, 2009
Is there no other way to get the gear? I'm a level 62 storm wizard and I'm trying to get the Sky Scream gear but I keep getting something else :(

Defender
Apr 26, 2009
get powerful friends to help you, make sure you use heal, and FOLLOW THE RULES!!!!!!

Good Luck

Survivor
Sep 11, 2011
eric56379 wrote:

i am having the same problem eric, i am a level 68 life wizard who has done waterworks about 15 times. i got hat and boots easily on first try but i cant seem to get the robe no mtter what!

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
kitty3000866 wrote:
eric56379 wrote:

PLZ TELL ME HOW!!

level 60

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
igor2340 wrote:
kitty3000866 wrote:
eric56379 wrote:

PLZ TELL ME HOW!!

nope its 60

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
TheDarthFalcon wrote:
eric56379 wrote:

i am having the same problem eric, i am a level 68 life wizard who has done waterworks about 15 times. i got hat and boots easily on first try but i cant seem to get the robe no mtter what!

funny, i cant get the boots at all, on either character i have tried. i have the robe and hat for both though :(. i have gotten tricksy hood twice and hangman's robe twice, never the boots. Oh well.

Dakota Level 72 Conjurer (Transcendent)
Valerian Beareyes Level 64 Necromancer (Legendary)
Patrick Star Level 58 Sorcerer (Grandmaster)

Survivor
Mar 30, 2012

You Said: Level 60.
Yea lvl 60 and up can do the waterworks. And bout the armor, it doesnt matter who goes first it who attacks the most. Attack a minimum of six times in a boss battle to get good stuff.

Do you really have to attack six times to get good gear?

Cheryl
Legendary Conjurer

Survivor
Oct 20, 2011
I have not been to the waterworks but I know that there is no secret to any drops just hope you get lucky and if not try again

Eric SwiftPyre lvl 39 pyromancer 8)