Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Absorbs

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 10, 2011
I was in pvp the other day and someone put up an absorb. i think that KI should make it so that you can see how much more damage the absorb has left until it is broken. Also i was gardening and noticed that i had some plants that required a large planting area , so i eventually found out that there is no large pots so i feel KI should put in a large pot and some large enchanted pots.

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
soccor28 wrote:
I was in pvp the other day and someone put up an absorb. i think that KI should make it so that you can see how much more damage the absorb has left until it is broken. Also i was gardening and noticed that i had some plants that required a large planting area , so i eventually found out that there is no large pots so i feel KI should put in a large pot and some large enchanted pots.

if you dont like absorbs, draining spells ignore them. for the large pot, KI said that need large soil have to be planted outdoors

Survivor
Jul 10, 2011
marolin23 wrote:
soccor28 wrote:

if you dont like absorbs, draining spells ignore them. for the large pot, KI said that need large soil have to be planted outdoors

no i was saying that i wish that you could see how much more damage the absorb can take before breaking

Historian
May 01, 2010
soccor28 wrote:
marolin23 wrote:
soccor28 wrote:

no i was saying that i wish that you could see how much more damage the absorb can take before breaking

Yea, that would be handy, but how/where will you show how much damage is left?

Survivor
Jan 15, 2010
slammer111 wrote:
soccor28 wrote:
marolin23 wrote:
soccor28 wrote:

That idea is not a good one think about but the pots yes

Survivor
Jul 10, 2011
it could be under your health and it will say absorb then the amount of damage it can take before breaking.

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
slammer111 wrote:
soccor28 wrote:
marolin23 wrote:
soccor28 wrote:

Well an idea is that when its put on it saids over head 500 absorb instead of normal absorb, then hit with a 100 point hit, it would say 400 absorb over head agion. How about this?

Explorer
Mar 18, 2009
slammer111 wrote:
soccor28 wrote:
marolin23 wrote:
soccor28 wrote:

You could just show it in the player's hit-points. You could add 400 as health, and see it diminish every time you hit the player with a spell. Of course, you'd have to display the "absorb HP" in a different color, perhaps green. I hope that makes sense, it's not as easy to type stuff out as it is to say it...

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
sparkstar1209 wrote:
slammer111 wrote:
soccor28 wrote:
marolin23 wrote:
soccor28 wrote:

You could just show it in the player's hit-points. You could add 400 as health, and see it diminish every time you hit the player with a spell. Of course, you'd have to display the "absorb HP" in a different color, perhaps green. I hope that makes sense, it's not as easy to type stuff out as it is to say it...
Great way to show! Like maybe 3000+400

Mastermind
Jul 08, 2011
stop quoting each other!!!

absorbs should show the damage left. i do agree

Kevin Deaththorn level 71 storm

Historian
May 01, 2010
So we dont have a huge chain of quotes.....
I would think it should be more beside where the aura countdown is, so absorbs like frozen armor doesnt overlap or anything...

And sorry for another question, but will this only act of the latest absorb?