Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

defeat Meowiority

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 11, 2011
I have reached almost to the top of big ben but cant reach Meowority, since the stairs are out of commisions the arrows point in th e wroing direction.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
lougal805 wrote:
I have reached almost to the top of big ben but cant reach Meowority, since the stairs are out of commisions the arrows point in th e wroing direction.

You are not even close to the top if you are questioning this. There are many levels to that dungeon before you get to Meowiorty. You have to continue going up using the elevators and ignore the quest arrow.
Good luck! :)

Survivor
Feb 11, 2012
lougal805 wrote:

I'm not exactly sure what you're meaning, but when I was doing Big Ben, I counted like, 16 or 17 levels, so, it's a pretty big tower.
Katie Fairydust, Level 38, Ice School
KAtie Unicorn, Level 14, Life School

Defender
May 24, 2009
lougal805 wrote:

I can help you, meet me near big Ben satyr realm at 7pm eastern time on Friday.

Level 70 Myth, Joseph Wyrmbane

~A average person forgives all but genuis