Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dragon Pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 27, 2009
I'm a subscriber here and I've seen bigger dragon pets every where. I was wondering if anyone knew how they got big and even get those cool colors. I've asked around but no one knows or will answer me. If anyone could answer that would be great. Thanks! :)

Administrator
Hello young Wizard!

The dragons you are seeing come in two flavors, um I mean patterns.

One has stars and moons on it, and it is called a Pioneer Dragon. This was an exclusive gift to the players who helped us test Wizard101 before it was launched to the world. We called them our Wizard101 Pioneers, hence the name Pioneer Dragon.

The other has stripes on it, and it is called a Friendly Dragon. This was part of a promotion that gave the dragon as a gift to new players who signed up through our Invite a Friend program. Hence the name Friendly Dragon.

There are many new and exciting pets on the worlds of the Spiral, I'm sure you'll encounter more as you explore Wizard101. While many pets can be purchased in stores, there are also many that can only be achieved through quests and through luck when it comes to dueling against the boss creatures of the Spiral.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
there is also another one with spikes on its tail, mine is a power dragon but it differs.

you can get these from 7 eleven gift acrds

Hero
May 19, 2009
Gamma wrote:
Hello young Wizard!

The dragons you are seeing come in two flavors, um I mean patterns.

One has stars and moons on it, and it is called a Pioneer Dragon. This was an exclusive gift to the players who helped us test Wizard101 before it was launched to the world. We called them our Wizard101 Pioneers, hence the name Pioneer Dragon.

The other has stripes on it, and it is called a Friendly Dragon. This was part of a promotion that gave the dragon as a gift to new players who signed up through our Invite a Friend program. Hence the name Friendly Dragon.

There are many new and exciting pets on the worlds of the Spiral, I'm sure you'll encounter more as you explore Wizard101. While many pets can be purchased in stores, there are also many that can only be achieved through quests and through luck when it comes to dueling against the boss creatures of the Spiral.

flavors? you dont eat dragons, do you gamma?