Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More New Spells! (Ideas/Secret Trainers??)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
Now don't get yourself all worked up... :D

Take a look at these:

Solar Conversion (2 Training Points or Free) (Level 82)
Balance
2 Pips
100% Accuracy
Effect: Place three prisms on the enemy that, when any attack is used, one of the prisms will convert the damage to Sun damage. This is handy for spells like Chimera and Hydra, whereas the enemy may resist one of the three hits. Also, if a boss has resist, this is one of the most powerful prisms you could use if you want to hit the boss all at once.
Animation: as it would be done with normal traps

Frozen Solid (1 Training Point or Free) (Level 82)
Ice
3 Pips
100% Accuracy
Effect: You stun yourself for the next 2 rounds, but in return, you're entire team gets an aura for the next 2 turns that reduces damage taken by 50%.
Animation: as it would be done with a normal aura and stun

Burst of Power (1 Training Point or Free) (Level 82)
Storm
3 Pips
100% Accuracy
Effect: When you cast, your next attack deals +70% damage that it would have done, but then you must recharge and you're stunned for the next round (you get no stun shield).
Animation: as naturally done with a blade

Inflame (1 Training Point or Free) (Level 82)
Fire
1 Pip
100% Accuracy
Effect: The blade you cast on yourself will give you a bonus 50% chance to critical your next attack.
Animation: as naturally done with a blade

Destruct (1 Training Point or Free) (Level 82)
Myth
3 Pips
100% Accuracy
Effect: For the next 4 rounds, an aura will go up in which your wizard has a 35% chance of casting a Shatter, free of pips, when an enemy successfully casts a shield.
Animation: as normally done with an aura

Deduct (1 Training Point or Free) (Level 82)
Death
4 Pips
100% Accuracy
Effect: You link yourself to an enemy, and when you take damage, they take half of that.
Animation: You cast the Death symbol, and a bright light appears above both the caster's head and the enemy chosen's head. Then it flickers and goes out.

Induct (1 Training Point or Free) (Level 82)
Life
4 Pips
100% Accuracy
Effect: You link yourself to an ally, and when you take damage, they get half as much health as the damage you took.
Animation: You cast the Life symbol and a bright light appears above both the caster's and the chosen's head. Then it flickers and dies away.

Polymorph Ravager (1 Training Point) (Level 84)
Moon
0 Pips
100% Accuracy
Effect: You Polymorph into a Firelion Ravager in which you automatically get 3 Power Pips added to your character's circle, and Fire Spells that possess 100% accuracy because of the Ravager's Bonuses. It has a critical chance of 160. It has mostly Damage-Over-Time spells, such as: A vast supply of fuels, fire elves, and dragons. It also has a few mutations, like: Firezilla and Lava Kraken.
Animaton: average animation for Polymorphing.

Enchant (1 Training Point) (Level 85)
Sun
Effect: You can either place it on a heal, to increase the heal by 300, or place it on an attack, to increase the attack by 300.

Offensive (1 Training Point) (Level 88)
Star
2 Pips
90% Accuracy
Effect: +15% Armor Piercing, +15% Global Critical, +15% Global Damage for next 4 rounds.

Defensive (1 Training Point) (Level 88)
Star
2 Pips
90% Accuracy
Effect: +15% Stun Block, +15% Global Critical Block, +15% Global Resist for next 4 rounds.

-

Now, which ones are good? Which are bad? Which are plain out unneeded? Are any of them extraordinary? Post your thoughts here! :D

Ian Ravencaller – Level 70 Spiral Geographer

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
I don't like deduct and Induct but the rest sound good.

Survivor
May 03, 2009
I am a death wizard and i think i have a good idea for a spell. Ok my idea is based upon a story of the great author, Edgar Allan Poe. It is based upon the story about the red death titled, Masque of the Red Death. The basic idea, if you haven't read it, is about this terrible plague that ravaged a kingdom owned by a man named Prince Prospero. He invited a few thousand noblemen and high ranking people to live in his castle until this plague died down. He held a ball for these people after about 5 or 6 months that was a masquerade ball. However at about 12 o' clock, a robed figure appeared to be dressed like he had been affected by the plague. Out of anger, Prospero tried to kill him but died himself. It turned out this figure was the embodiment of the plague itself. Long story short it killed everyone in the castle. The reason it is called the red death is because when you get tit your pours start to bleed and you die within about 30 minutes. Now since Wizard101 is a family game the spell would include no blood. Tell me what you think:

Title: The Red Death

Level: 88

Animation: A reddish looking sarcophogus rises from the ground of a grey sandy landscape. It flaps open and a figure dressed in a red cloak with a skeleton face slowly rises out of it. It is hold a dead peice of wood almost like a staff. He stretches his mouth open impossibly wide, i mean like anatomical wise, about 2 feet in width, and a translucent beam of red energy appears to be sucking energy out of your enemy. It then turns around and blows the energy into you. It then places its arms into an X formation, like mummy's, ands feints back into the sarcophogus. It sinks into the ground and wind blows the sand away.

Effect: 1,000 + 500 over 5 rounds to all enemies convert half to health

I know it sounds a bit overpowered but i thought we could make the other spells of the level high powered to. However the red deatg was very fast killing and very contagious so this is pretty accurate with the high damage and DoT being the killing over time and the all enemies representing the contagion.

Tell me what you guys think.