Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

true balance disgrace

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 13, 2011
just continuing. those rude ones just dont think about when they first started. i remember that i thought the starter clothes were cool and didnt wanna wear any actual gear because they would ruin the gear and lost it when i accidentally wore the thick boots cause i didnt know you could unequip

Quinn Ironsword. proud owner of a leviathan
Valerian Liongem
Luis Nightwalker
Duncan Anvilpants (lol)
Dustin Frogpants (failed humor)
David Silvercloud

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
marolin23 wrote:
just continuing. those rude ones just dont think about when they first started. i remember that i thought the starter clothes were cool and didnt wanna wear any actual gear because they would ruin the gear and lost it when i accidentally wore the thick boots cause i didnt know you could unequip

Quinn Ironsword. proud owner of a leviathan
Valerian Liongem
Luis Nightwalker
Duncan Anvilpants (lol)
Dustin Frogpants (failed humor)
David Silvercloud

I find it strange that i actually miss it when i first started. There was so much more magic and amazement. Replaying the entire game more than 20 times got annoying. Your right people don't focus on the past, they think about the present or the future, I don't know if you should forget about your past though.

Defender
Apr 26, 2009
Balance is good at pvp when played right, you just need to develop some good pvp skills. I have multiple balance commander friends.

Jessica Shadowhunter

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
lilycat1111 wrote:
Balance is good at pvp when played right, you just need to develop some good pvp skills. I have multiple balance commander friends.

Jessica Shadowhunter

this has nothing to do with PVP

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
vonawesome1 wrote:

I think that KI needs to create extra sigils when entering dungeons... one for each wizard over level 60, plus an extra spot for his/her ginormous ego, as required.

L.S.
transcended sorceress without a superiority complex.

ROFL

Thanks for that :D

About that weakness bit...People just don't understand that Sorceresses have infinite cosmic power AND the judgement for when and how to wield it. Such perfect balance!

Qbb/Rowan Earthsong, Legendary Sorceress, small'ish ego in tow

Defender
Jun 03, 2009
ranked PVP is not the answer in this disagrement. players who display such POOR manners need to be reminded they are in a VIDEO GAME played out in what one might say is very Public. And there are very young players watching all the time. Yes I do have a balance wizard as well as a few more in my accounts each school has its ups and downs. I happen to think balance IS one of the best choices to make when a new player starts in this wonderful game we all enjoy. have fun be safe and USE the IGNORE button.

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
if he's balance he's prob a disgrace to balance too, and in that case evreyone
is a disgrace, so therefor no one is a disgrace. period

Survivor
Apr 09, 2012
Even i am a balance guy and i also help all my friends when they need help. i dont pvp either, and if i do i probably lose, and make the winner my friend (this means you are a good sport 8) )
i have many level 20-40 friends. i am level 57. seriously, disgrace. what a loser.
i dont actually have much to say here, this is just trashy talk made by legendary and transcended people, but for some reason no one does this when they are archmages :? (out of topic?) Also i keep checking wu realm (some of you here may know about it) omg the stuff that happens there... (foe ... you and stuff). But one thing KI, please let us ban those spammers which keep commenting "noob" ALL the time.
12/7/12

Explorer
Jun 16, 2012
It's probably a bully thats jealous of you. So don't be offended. Lol.

But, to be honest. Nothing like that has happened to me. :P

-Emily S. Magus Pyromancer