Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

In the post under people's name I see Intiate (etc

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 28, 2008
I see people hve tjose how does it go up cause i have a grandmaster in the game and my when i post comments and ideas under my name it still says Novice Wizard does it go up by how many posts you make?

Administrator
Just as you earned your titles through the levels in the game, you must also earn your title here on the message boards.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Explorer
Sep 28, 2008
Gamma wrote:
Just as you earned your titles through the levels in the game, you must also earn your title here on the message boards.

that is the queston how?

Squire
Dec 02, 2008
You get the title Initiate Wizard at 250 posts.

Most forums that give you titles based on post count give you your first new one at 10 or 20 or so. Here they take a while.

Defender
Oct 19, 2008
Mine is apprentice, i think, i can't see it but i think it is aprentice or initiate, it is a new thing, i think.

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
No, I think that it has to do with how relevant your messages are to the topic or how helpful your messages are. As you can see, I have posted over 150 messages and I am only Apprentice Wizard. I have seen others as Initiates and they only have about 70 messages. Either they messed up my title or it can't be the amount of posts.

Explorer
Nov 04, 2008
Ooooooooooooooooooooh i always wondered how that system worked and yes i like say oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo =)