Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how far away am i from finishing mooshu???

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 06, 2010
well i am kinda getting a little bored of mooshu(please do not take that offensively) and i was just wondering how long it is going to be until i finish i am on the quest "Run away,Run Away" THNX!!!! p.s i LOVE!!!! wizard101

Explorer
Apr 24, 2010
lavalamp627 wrote:
well i am kinda getting a little bored of mooshu(please do not take that offensively) and i was just wondering how long it is going to be until i finish i am on the quest "Run away,Run Away" THNX!!!! p.s i LOVE!!!! wizard101

um i havent played wizard101 in a while but tell me what area is your latest quest in then i can help :D

From, Corwin trollleaf, Grandmaster life wizard

Explorer
Mar 25, 2009
You're quite far off..... You're in Tatakai Outpost and that leaves a lot of Mooshu left ahead of you.

Explorer
Apr 27, 2012
lavalamp627 wrote:

I can kinda agree with you (no offense) because all of my current quests are like defeating the same enemies 8 times or something.

I would love to help you if you're stuck!

- Savannah LifeHunter, Level 43 Theurgist

Survivor
Oct 16, 2010
I am so lucky that I am almost done with mooshu. (not that I hate it) it's just so long for me! And the next world will be awesome. I am now on the tree of life. Just almost done with the world.

PS I am a hawk rider 8) :D :-) :)

Survivor
Apr 29, 2012
I haven't finished it yet, but I know that I think you still have a while to go. Just keep working on your quests! :D

Delver
Apr 11, 2012
Mooshu is awesome! I'm almost done (in the tree of life!) of course you have to get the quest to defeat jade oni first (before the next world)

Just keep doing quests on Mooshu and you'll progress ( not the side quests they don't matter really) hope it helps and have fun in mooshu! :D

Delver
Sep 27, 2009
You are far away. I am getting pretty bored with mooshu too. LOL

Defender
Jun 16, 2011

your not that far behind in mooshu your almost finshed with it but the last boss monster of mooshu has 7,000 health so be careful