Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Colussus Boulevard - Need Help!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 24, 2012
I have speaken to Merle Ambrose and then Bartleby and then Ambrose again. It's about Bartleby's "History Eye" that Malistaire has taken or something... but after speaking to Ambrose, my quests got to the end.

I haven't any quests now, and I'm waiting for coming to Colussus Boulevard.

I have done Triton A, Firecat A, Cyclops L. But what quest lead me to Colussus Boulevard?

Survivor
Oct 19, 2010
When you're level 13, Merle Ambrose will ask you to speak with him. He will give you a quest to speak with the guy in front of the gate to Colussus B. If you haven't gotten a quest, and your passed level 13, contact KI about this serious glitch.

~Emily IceBlood Level 45 Death

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
monkeybow1 wrote:
When you're level 13, Merle Ambrose will ask you to speak with him. He will give you a quest to speak with the guy in front of the gate to Colussus B. If you haven't gotten a quest, and your passed level 13, contact KI about this serious glitch.

That's not exactly right. It doesn't matter what your level is.

After you finish Unicorn Way, you must complete the three Olde Town Streets -- Cyclops Lane, Triton Avenue, and Firecat Alley.

Then Merle Ambrose will give you a few other quests (like Foulgaze).

Eventually, he will send you to Colossus Blvd.

Maybe this link that shows the Wizard City quests will help:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=206733&highlight=colossus+boulevard

Just keep following the storyline, and eventually Merle Ambrose will send you to Colossus Blvd.

And have fun!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
monkeybow1 wrote:

That's not correct. There is no level requirement.for Colossus.
You have to defeat the main storyline bosses in Triton, Firecat and Cyclops then go see Merle Ambrose for the quest to Foulgaze and Colossus.

Survivor
Oct 20, 2011
Now what you need to do is to defeat foulgaze he should be open to fight. dont worry you are not the only one

Eric SiftPyre lvl 39 pyromancer 8)