Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Potion Crafting

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 06, 2010
Hi everybody, so I got this really cool idea that I wanted to share. When we were all little kids, we were always watching cartoons or movies where witches/wizards would always make potions. Well wizard101 has potions but we can't really "make" them. My idea is make a whole new set of crafting recipes. The recipes are for the elixirs that can be bought in the crown shop or won by codes from kifreegames. Also inculding a few other cool potion ideas, like mana and health refils. (If you run low of health or mana you can use those potions to fill little/half/all of your health or mana.)
Another small idea is that each potion in the crown shop would be reduced into small, medium, and large servings. The small potions would give about 1/3 of the full potion. Medium would give half, and large would give the full amount just like the crown shop potions. The smaller potions would be fairly easy to craft using just a few lower ranked reagents because they don't give as much. The small potions woul dbe available to Novice Crafters. Medium potions would be using rank 4-5 reagents, and would be only unlocked at Adept Crafter. Large Potions would be hard to craft using reagents like Golden Pearls, Sunstones, Diamonds, Fossils, Aether, ect. The large potions would be available to Grandmaster Artisans. To craft the potions you would have to craft them at the Equiptment Crafting Station.

Who likes the idea?(:

Explorer
May 10, 2009
I like this idea a LOT, and it would really encourage me to work on my crafting. Right now crafting is not really needed to higher levels, but it can be useful. This would make crafting REALLY useful.

See you in the Spiral,

Richard Ghostrider Level 70 Ice Wizard

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
catman01 wrote:
I like this idea a LOT, and it would really encourage me to work on my crafting. Right now crafting is not really needed to higher levels, but it can be useful. This would make crafting REALLY useful.

See you in the Spiral,

There should be a brewing stand just for potion crafting! it makes more sense.....

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Explorer
May 10, 2009
woot000 wrote:
catman01 wrote:

See you in the Spiral,

There should be a brewing stand just for potion crafting! it makes more sense.....

Yeah, a brewing stand would make a lot more sense.

Survivor
May 03, 2009
catman01 wrote:
woot000 wrote:
catman01 wrote:

See you in the Spiral,

Yeah, a brewing stand would make a lot more sense.
How about undead of a brewing stand we use those pot things in the schools. You know those things that look like big bowls that are always to the right of where the professors are standing.