Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

History book

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 05, 2011
I just started DS and I am on the quest to read the history book, but idk what tower the book is in.
any answer is appreciated

Rebecca Smith, Life

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
barakaboy123 wrote:
I just started DS and I am on the quest to read the history book, but idk what tower the book is in.
any answer is appreciated

Rebecca Smith, Life

I'm not sure which book quest you are on. In The Plaza of Conquests area, you will have two history books to find.

One book is for "The History of Dragonspyre" quest to find a history book in each section of Dragonspyre, and this book in The Plaza of Conquests is with General Greystone in his tower. Look at your map in the Plaza of Conquests, and General Greystone's tower is at the top of the map near the large yellow arrow. You must continue to follow the storyline and you will eventually get access to General Greystone's tower.

The second book is in a quest called "The Art of War -- Read the History Book" which is with Halina Warhawk in her tower. AND "after you get the book at the end of Halina's tower, you must go back into the tower and talk to her. Halina gives you a letter of recommendation that you take back to Lazlo." After that, Lazlo gives you another quest.

Halina's tower is in the upper right section of the map. I think that the yellow quest helper arrow leads you to her tower. If not, she is located next to the red (orange on my screen) teleporter stone, in case you did activate the stones.

And in case you need it, this link gives more information on the locations of the history books and stones roses too:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34&highlight=zeke+s+quests

Hope this helps.

Survivor
Jun 05, 2011