Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Which quest did you have a hard time with?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 16, 2012
Golem Tower by FAR. That is the hardest in Wizard City. I just got my membership so I am not a high level yet.

Sean Earthsong Level 10 Fire

Survivor
Mar 13, 2011
All the "Defeat and collect" quests. I am extremelly unlucky and I always have to battle so many enemies I end up screaming at my screen.

Explorer
May 08, 2010
slurred wrote:
For me it's golem tower. once i came very close but i clicked the wrong spell and it fizzled and then the guy uses the thunder snake spell and i died. :? i'm still having a hard time with it. and then there's this quest you get from prospector (sp?) zeke to find the smiths and its like finding a needle in a haystack.
lets see wizard city is easy never had a probluem with it what is a problem is a where ou fight all 4 coven people at once and smiths are not hard not hard as yarbirds and lounge lizards

Explorer
Jun 08, 2011
Some of the hardest quests for me have been Kensington Park, the dungeon where you fight Jotun, the boss where you get fire minion in Marleybone, and the boss to get Efreet. The life henchmen helped a lot with that.
Fiona Mythsinger, Level 61 Pyromancer

Survivor
Aug 16, 2012
Yeah the hardest time I had was with the three wraiths too. How do you get rid of them.

Explorer
Jan 29, 2011
my hardest would have to be frostholm,when my friends who have done it bail me (leave) after we defeat 2 bosses

pretty1231
life:jessica fairy lvl 34
death:victoria dreamriver lvl 16
myth:miranda bluedust lvl 8
storm:autumn swiftgarden lvl4
balance;erica rubyriver lvl 6
ice:samantha spiritpetal lvl6

Survivor
Mar 16, 2011
bater56 wrote:
the hardest one is the golem tower i keep on dieing i never make it to the last golem well i just wait till i get a higher leval i might not get it for a while from bradly trollpants myth leval 17
well i did that quest it was hard ( in lvl seven ) but now i am in seventeen

Defender
Jul 11, 2011
for me it was no dobt, finding the smiths, i mean they are so tiny!

Survivor
Oct 20, 2012
slurred on Apr 22, 2012 wrote:
For me it's golem tower. once i came very close but i clicked the wrong spell and it fizzled and then the guy uses the thunder snake spell and i died. :? i'm still having a hard time with it. and then there's this quest you get from prospector (sp?) zeke to find the smiths and its like finding a needle in a haystack.
I know. Golem Tower was hard for me, at first ... but on a higher level, it's way easier. Right now, it would have to be finding the Colossus Boulevard Smith. I'm not allowed to go in Colossus Boulevard so I can't go. But other than being prohibited ... nothing really. Btw, friend me on Wizard101 and I can help you find the Smith you need to find.

Survivor
May 25, 2012
my most harder quest was defeating the white and black dragons at the end of avalon

Survivor
Jun 14, 2012
one hard quest for me was geting snowngel i am still trying to do it lol

Survivor
May 27, 2009
Oh I hated nine lives in Marleybone! On, and on, and on, and on! I actually did not like MB at all, but i was so relieved when I got into Mooshu (far better!)

~Madeline Summer
(Not a Sumerian!!)

Explorer
Apr 27, 2012
slurred on Apr 22, 2012 wrote:
I didn't beat Golem Tower until I was like level 15

Well, these Myth monsters in CL.

They kept on using earthquake!

Plus, Nine Lives in Marleybone (it got irritating!)

Definitely Nastrond.

I finally beat it with the help of two friends, one hour and a half later

Survivor
May 07, 2011
My hardest quest was Maito I always use Centaur at the wrong time and then he use a spell and I almost dead and I have no pips to heal! I took like 14 tries!

If you can guess my secondary school I will give yo a Cookie!

Christina DreamGem Life and_____ Level 42

Survivor
May 07, 2011
My hardest quest was Maito I always use Centaur at the wrong time and then he use a spell and I almost dead and I have no pips to heal! I took like 14 tries!

Survivor
May 07, 2011

Explorer
Jul 24, 2010
My hardest would have to be grubb from sunken city. I kept trying to beat him and i couldnt. Finally i teamed up with someone and we defeated him.

Hunter Wildcatcher lvl 51Death

Survivor
Nov 04, 2012
For me, it was Sunken City. I absolutely hated it. I solo everything, and I couldn't even beat the three wraiths until I was level 30. I literally finished it with 63 health left. (Out of 2000+)

I did Golem Tower when I was about level 10-ish, I think. You just have to take one enemy out at a time.

Survivor
Nov 17, 2010
I am really having trouble in celestia, especially fighting ice guys (i'm ice,).

a: they have super high health

b: they resist so much damage

c: they shield

d: they use strong spells

That's all, any advise?

Survivor
Nov 27, 2010
hardest quest so far is the final dungeon in azteca tried to do it solo but impossible it was just too hard.

Survivor
Mar 02, 2011
I think the hardest thing i ever done was before cl was even annouced malistare for like a week had either 100 million or 1 million health and he would spam meteor and it would gain power and when ever you healed he would crow. His wife put weakness on him but it didn't help at all. Your attacks were powered up but in the end it didn't help. Some other bosses started cheating too o and after this week that is how bosses started getting power pips. I believe this was sometime before gh actually. Yea if you look at my join date it isn't all the way back then but i experinced it on my other account.

Explorer
Jul 24, 2010
For me was DEFIENETLY Grub. Gosh he was so hard for me i had to wat till lvl's 30-40 to beat him. Please don't laugh at me and call me a noob for when i beat him.

Survivor
Jan 02, 2011
For me it'd probably be either
  • Swimming with Stars
  • Golem Tower
  • or Katzenstein's Lab
Scarlet Silverhunter
Grandmaster Sorcerer

Defender
Feb 17, 2012
Vault of ice. Not hard, but long for me in those earlier days.

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
Okay I finished my quests for the kraken pet and leviathan spell, and I am now level 64. But now I'm stuck on Nastrond, a dungeon in Wintertusk. Someone help!