Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Which quest did you have a hard time with?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 01, 2011
I'm a LVL 90 Life Wizard and all the dungeons were really hard to get through because they take so long when you like to play solo. People today just don't have hours and hours to spend on one battle and you can't leave or you forfeit the battle!

We should be able to pause or quit and save our battle positions, not during a battle, of course, but in between floors and battles in one dungeon.

I am partially through Azteca and couldn't do it without hiring henchmen. I wanted to clear my quest log of those annoying optional quests that never go away, so I decided to tackle Waterworks, which I couldn't do at a lower level.

Well, guess what? I can't do it even at LVL 90! I spent three hours and many henchmen later to get to the end boss and die! I wasn't happy about that and I will not repeat it. It's not worth it. I won't go back and do the Helephant Tower, either.

Hard battles aren't the problem because everyone likes a challenge. It's the fact that you can't leave a dungeon and save your progress while you take care of things at home or work. You have to continue or start from the beginning. That's just not fair to everyone.

Survivor
Jul 24, 2011
the battle I had a hard time was the water works battle my mum and I did it took for ever the last battle took 2 hours but we pushed though and won the battle and got great stuff

from James owl weave

Survivor
Jul 24, 2011
cool hope you are doing good

from jame owl weave

Survivor
Dec 28, 2012
i had a hard time with zekes quest it hink it takes too long

Survivor
Jun 30, 2010
Kelseywizard on Jun 25, 2012 wrote:
I honestly troubled with the last Wysteria contestant. He cheats!
All of'em cheat

Survivor
Jun 30, 2010
Ruthless Rook on Jan 19, 2013 wrote:
All of'em cheat
I meant all the bosses cheat.

Delver
Oct 30, 2011
stevenjacob9415 on Jun 16, 2012 wrote:
mine was finding grub in sunken city
mine was also in sunken city with grubb and i am death do it was HARD.Then i waited until i was a master then i best them with my secondary school myth and the zeke's quest in wysteria isn't worth it.

tylerlegendfriend lvl 33 death
keviniceblossom lvl 76 death

Survivor
Jan 19, 2013
i seem to have a problem with all the quest you need to find stuff like the wallflowers,the books,beetles etc it is madening

Survivor
May 18, 2012
I had a hard time with Lord nightshade

Explorer
Jan 29, 2013
So far I would say without a doubt Sunkin City. I tried soloing it at a level 18 and just kept dying. Finallly I asked a friend for help and he and I got through it. I HATED that place.

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
The trial of spheres. I absolutely hated it. I thought I was done half way through and then I have to defeat another boss.....Why is we even have to do that?

Explorer
Apr 28, 2012
Honeybee313 wrote:
Golem Tower is hard at the lower levels. I usually wait a while before I try that tower. Build up health and mana, and get some strong spells. If you have a few crowns to spend, you could get a low level henchman to help you too.

And Prospector Zeke's quests are strange, but here is one link that gives some info on where to find his stuff:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34&highlight=zeke+s+quests

It also gives some info on the "history books".

Hope this helps.

The hardest quest for me has been The Trial of Spheres in Celestia. It has a lot of puzzles and really tough bosses.
Yeah, the Trial Of Spheres was tough...
Too many puzzles. LOL. And those tons of fights you have to fight before the main boss...
My brother saw that boss that said: "You have charmed your way into my heart."
Then, he stuck his tongue out and said: "That's sick!" LOL

Survivor
Aug 16, 2012
charmaine007 on Nov 5, 2012 wrote:
My hardest quest was Maito I always use Centaur at the wrong time and then he use a spell and I almost dead and I have no pips to heal! I took like 14 tries!

If you can guess my secondary school I will give yo a Cookie!

Christina DreamGem Life and_____ Level 42
balance maybe?

Explorer
Jun 20, 2009
Well, I am not the highest-leveled wizard in history, or the best combo of schools, so Sunken City was worst for me. It just took forever, ya know? I am impatient.

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Basically all of the end of dragonsypre. Soooooo annoying and time consuming.....

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
2 hard quests.

Foulgaze
Grubb ( I am still on this boss at a level 31! )

Survivor
Mar 11, 2012
me too golem was really hard

Delver
Oct 30, 2011
Mine was the last dungeon in azteca.

Delver
Feb 25, 2013
Hardest quest... this might take some thought... No, it doesn't! Weird Science. Katzenstein and his helper both have storm resist, and i'm storm... But I did find out meowairty is myth, so yay!

Delver
Feb 25, 2013
laulenak on Jun 22, 2012 wrote:
the first dungeon in krokotopia. I was always this close to finishing it, but then I had to log out. I must have tried about 17 times before I FINALLY managed to complete it in time. Dungeons are a lot easier for me now, though!

Autumn Moonsong, Level 15 Balance Wizard
Saffron Firehunter, Level 49 Life wizard
That one is tough... luckily i got someone to help me, along with my sister!

Delver
Feb 25, 2013
Destiny Windgem on Apr 14, 2013 wrote:
Hardest quest... this might take some thought... No, it doesn't! Weird Science. Katzenstein and his helper both have storm resist, and i'm storm... But I did find out meowairty is myth, so yay!
I just found out I didn't do something right and have to redo it!!!

Defender
Apr 08, 2009
I would have to say the sunken city....took me forever to complete it.

Defender
May 03, 2009
A boss in Azteca named Ekra Bleeding Rose. I ran out of crowns when I got to him and I still haven't killed him!

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Briskbreeze tower - I quit and closed the client in disgust after the Cheateor Strike killed us all.

Defender
May 03, 2009
Tyler Legendfriend on Apr 3, 2013 wrote:
Mine was the last dungeon in azteca.
I'm surprised to say that Xibalba wasn't tough for me.

I actually think that the hardest dungeon is Kensington Park before it was shortened. It was a tiny bit tough for three level 80's. I think now that I have avenging fossil I can do it with my grandmaster life.