Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Which quest did you have a hard time with?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 24, 2011
For me it's golem tower. once i came very close but i clicked the wrong spell and it fizzled and then the guy uses the thunder snake spell and i died. :? i'm still having a hard time with it. and then there's this quest you get from prospector (sp?) zeke to find the smiths and its like finding a needle in a haystack.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
slurred wrote:
For me it's golem tower. once i came very close but i clicked the wrong spell and it fizzled and then the guy uses the thunder snake spell and i died. :? i'm still having a hard time with it. and then there's this quest you get from prospector (sp?) zeke to find the smiths and its like finding a needle in a haystack.

Golem Tower is hard at the lower levels. I usually wait a while before I try that tower. Build up health and mana, and get some strong spells. If you have a few crowns to spend, you could get a low level henchman to help you too.

And Prospector Zeke's quests are strange, but here is one link that gives some info on where to find his stuff:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34&highlight=zeke+s+quests

It also gives some info on the "history books".

Hope this helps.

The hardest quest for me has been The Trial of Spheres in Celestia. It has a lot of puzzles and really tough bosses.

Defender
Dec 31, 2010
The hardest quest for me was in cl, but not trial of the spheres! it was the quest with the two wolves in the Floating land. Gosh, it was so hard, i even stoped cl and left for wt! then still, at lvl 58, i couldn't do it! I finnaly got 3 wizards to do it with me. It was harder than trial of the spheres!

Keira Dreamleaf lvl 64 Diviner

Survivor
Jan 17, 2010
Defender
Mar 19, 2011
The hardest i did was solving the puzzle in Avalon for the nameless knight
it was so hard i just went to mt friends For the answer

Survivor
Jun 20, 2012
I think it was defeating the three wraiths in Sunken City and defeating Alicane Swiftarrow in Firecat Alley....aaaahhhhh :) lol

Defender
May 17, 2011
the first dungeon in krokotopia. I was always this close to finishing it, but then I had to log out. I must have tried about 17 times before I FINALLY managed to complete it in time. Dungeons are a lot easier for me now, though!

Autumn Moonsong, Level 15 Balance Wizard
Saffron Firehunter, Level 49 Life wizard

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
The Final Countdown; basically the whole dungeon you have to do leading up to the duel with Malestaire. I play solo most of the time. I have never been able to solo that whole thing. *sigh*

Defender
Jul 10, 2011
laulenak wrote:
the first dungeon in krokotopia. I was always this close to finishing it, but then I had to log out. I must have tried about 17 times before I FINALLY managed to complete it in time. Dungeons are a lot easier for me now, though!

Autumn Moonsong, Level 15 Balance Wizard
Saffron Firehunter, Level 49 Life wizard
lol same throne room of fire took me SO long and on my i don know maybe seventeenth i finally finished but same now dungeons are easy now by the way tree of life is awesome

Explorer
Jan 14, 2011
Sunken city. I'm a level 43 and in DS, but sunken city is still the hardest. I tried to solo it today, and I got all the way to grubb. I had him and one of his minions dead, and I only had one left. We were both on our last scraps on health. I fizzled, and the thing killed me. Perfect. Just perfect. If this thing can not be soloed by a level 43 life wizard, it is way too hard.

Survivor
Oct 08, 2011
I honestly troubled with the last Wysteria contestant. He cheats!

Survivor
Jun 08, 2012
For me right now the hardest is Melweena Smite in Forlorn Tower...I'm level 12 and I just can't beat her with Death/Life wizard..it appears to be mostly luck of the draw [or lack there of] with the spells that are available..I'll keep trying though

Survivor
Jan 25, 2012
I had trouble with a chester doors in Wysteria. I been doing him for three weeks

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
The tower of the Helephant was the hardest for me. The first battle took forever and I hate how they cheat. And by the last battle, two of my teamates had left. I hated that thing!

Keira SilverThief- lvl 68 myth wizard

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
For me, I had a hard time with the optional dungeon, Tomb of the Beguiler in Krokotopia. In fact, my friend and I have still not completed it. Not because it's hard, but because it takes a long time to do (saving all those lazy Manders ) and we also got really close to finishing it, but then one of us would always have to go. I must say, this tomb is really frustrating me :) I hope to finish it someday. . .

Sabrina Goldendust who thinks Manders are really lazy and should save themselves
Lvl 46 Conjurer

Explorer
Jun 16, 2012
Totally Golem Tower. *Sigh* :|

*~Emmy~*
*~Cheese Queen~*

Survivor
Sep 05, 2011
the hardest one is the golem tower i keep on dieing i never make it to the last golem well i just wait till i get a higher leval i might not get it for a while from bradly trollpants myth leval 17

Survivor
Feb 04, 2009
Surprised I haven't seen this yet : Kensington Park

Explorer
Apr 27, 2012
Golem Tower (my brother couldn't beat it until he was about level 20) and any dungeon, basically in MooShu and Marleybone. I always have a friend to help me with those. :P

- Savannah LifeHunter, Level 43 Life

- Matthew SkullMask, Level 21 Balance

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
I seriously need help defeating a boss in Nordrilund named Thawlk. If I defeat him, I will finally recieve my pet kraken. Will someone help me? I wasted 200 crowns (they were all the crowns I had) on a level 60 Myth Henchmen. :(

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
akitahbird wrote:
Sunken city. I'm a level 43 and in DS, but sunken city is still the hardest. I tried to solo it today, and I got all the way to grubb. I had him and one of his minions dead, and I only had one left. We were both on our last scraps on health. I fizzled, and the thing killed me. Perfect. Just perfect. If this thing can not be soloed by a level 43 life wizard, it is way too hard.

Wow, just wow, I solo'd it on my level 18 life wizard before, but, now it's level 35..... Maybe you should get some better equips?

Survivor
Jul 08, 2012
The hardest quest that I've encountered in the game so far is Sunken City. I've tried to solo it, and I couldn't even make it past the first tower. I'd recommend teaming up with some friends or even some Grandmasters with little to do. You can easily find them in the Commons Area and the Bazaar (sp?) in Wizard City. Or, if you have a few crowns in your pocket, pick up a few henchmen.

Survivor
Aug 08, 2012
Defender
Jul 10, 2011
I had a hard time on Floating land: defeat 0 out of 3 junglethorn and collect __________ something. x. x defeat collect too annoying

Wolf SilverSpear ~ Level 64 Fire