Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

All 7 Schools On One Account?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 17, 2009
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but it's the only one that seemed fit.

I just have a question for the KI staff. Will we ever be able to have all 7 schools of Ravenwood playable on one account? As in, will there ever be the possibility of having 7 wizards on one account?

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
darthmaul1 wrote:
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but it's the only one that seemed fit.

I just have a question for the KI staff. Will we ever be able to have all 7 schools of Ravenwood playable on one account? As in, will there ever be the possibility of having 7 wizards on one account?

this area is for ideas
you can kinda say this belongs here but not the way ya said it

on topic now
i do not think k i is ever gonna let us have 7 wizards on one account
cause simply then if we want the other school we would have to make a new account and then if we want that wizard to get to a high lvl we would have to but membership for that account
just my opinion but who knows

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
This idea was posted several times before you, and Ki did not change anything. So the answer is no, however you can make TWO accounts and have more then seven wizards combined.

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
Hmm... I like it, I mean this is wrong:
if we want that wizard to get to a high lvl we would have to but membership for that account

You can train in Wizard City.
It takes years, but who cares?
It is a high lvl.