Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 real life amusement park!

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
I just wanted to tell the forum about my new idea, the Wizard101 amusement park! It could have rides named after creatures on Wizard101 (like a leviathan roller coaster, or a bartleby carousel with creatures like unicorns and fire dragons), and have Wizard101 scenery, and a section for each world, or at least the main ones, such as Wizard City, Krokotopia, Marleybone, Mooshu, and Dragonspyre. Have staff dress up like creatures from the game, like sprites, fire elves, and satyrs. Fantasy Wizard101 plays and lots more as well!

Attractions are my biggest thoughts about it however, I have lots of ideas for many roller coasters, and other rides. One I would love to experience would be a 3-D stimulated one. A big fantasy castle with a screen, and 3-D glasses. You go into a big castle, or maybe even a tree house and get in a kart with your 3-D glasses on, the kart moves into a room (there would be at least 3, or 4 different rooms to help the line speed up a bit, [all showing the same video of course!]) and it moves to a couple different screens (to stimulate moving) you watch of video, of maybe a war going on that you are moving through, or satyrs and sprites dancing, or mystical magical duels!
Another idea for a ride I had, is called "The Fire Dragon" and would be in the dragonspyre section. It's a roller coaster with maybe a few rocks and stuff around the kart drives around, over, and under. At the beginning, it starts off leaving the station and going straight to a big, vertical or nearly vertical drop (such as the fire dragon jumping off a rock and diving down to gain momentum, then starting its flight). It has a couple loops, and a few more drops. The ride lasts for a few moments and ends.

These are but a few ideas I've had, with lots more! It would be a vacation players would be anxious to experience, and would help get non-players started playing!

Explorer
May 10, 2011
thats a good idea it will be fun but what street will it be

Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
This sounds like a great idea! Maybe some ice stuff? Great ideas though! It might be in Texas, and if it's a success- they could start making more in other big cities. Ie: LA, ny?, etc

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
I love the idea, but we need to think logical. How will KI be able to run a huge amuesement park and and massive game with over 30 million players? Plus, it's a game so I don't know if they'd be interested in that type of stuff. Then again, i'd love to ride a ride called "Leviathan" !

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
yes, yes, YES!!!

What about dressing up as your Wizard and doing Quests? XD. :D

And would there be Candy and Food and stuff? :o

And the Food could represent the Schools!!!
Ice: Cold Water?
Fire: Spicy Burrito? LOL...
Death: Chocolate Cake shaped into a the Death Skull Symbol???
Myth: Yellow Ice Cream O_O?
Storm: A Fizzling Soda!
Life... Uh... A healthy.. Natural Snack??? :?

And on Halloween, some people get dressed up as Morganthe and Malistare with a Staff and you can Battle Them... O_o

You can also visit the "Worlds"

And you can fake-Battle people dressed up as Mobs or Bosses.

PS. Don't forget the Merle Ambrose Ferris Wheel. O_O

That is all i got. :/

Um... Yeah... I got a little caught up in that. ^_^

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
hunteray09 wrote:
I love the idea, but we need to think logical. How will KI be able to run a huge amuesement park and and massive game with over 30 million players? Plus, it's a game so I don't know if they'd be interested in that type of stuff. Then again, i'd love to ride a ride called "Leviathan" !
The whole point is to be thinking illogical.

Survivor
May 03, 2009
I LOVE this idea. I think it would be fun to take like a trip through some place like katzenteins lab like a live tour and go on a ride that gave you a tour through all of the worlds. An attraction that i think would be super succesful would be ... wait for it ... WIZARD101 LIVE. You would put on glasses and be given a wand to select in game stuff and then it would be like you are playing the game as if you were really a wizard running around and fighting enemies and it would be in a first person point of view. Tell me what you think.

Survivor
Apr 20, 2009
They would definitely have to have a carousel that looks exactly like the craft-able ones in game.

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
i like this. some ideas:

a stimulator
speakers playing the commons music
gift shop
halloween costumes
katzensteins haunted house
park filled with cardboard fairies and a unicorn statue
mascots (every amusement park needs one)
'dunk the gobbler' target practice
toy wands
posters
teddy piggles