Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Day/Night Scheme

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 15, 2011
I believe that wizard 101 should have a day and night scheme for worlds. It would make it more realistic and fun! Plus, it would be cool that the music changes with the time of day. (Likes the current song for the commons in day time, and a slower, more secretive song at night) Plus, it would be nice to walk around Wizard City at night with street lights on and with friends :). Tell me your feedback!

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
This would be troublesome for people playing on laptops or slow computers. Also, the perpetual time of day is imperative to the mood of the world. It would be kinda strange if it was all of a sudden day time in Marleybone, wouldn't it? Plus, this is a game about wizards who use mythical creatures to slay monsters and villains. I don't see how this game is very realistic to begin with.

Survivor
Jan 15, 2011
I'm not really sure about the lag part, but I was thinking about the world differences. I believe only Wizard City should have this, except for places like Dark Cave/Nightside/Sunken City. I think KI should attempt this in the next Test Realm

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
ii0Shmit0ii wrote:
I'm not really sure about the lag part, but I was thinking about the world differences. I believe only Wizard City should have this, except for places like Dark Cave/Nightside/Sunken City. I think KI should attempt this in the next Test Realm

Why would KI spend so much of their time on a feature that would only be in one world, and not even in the entire world? And there's still the issue of computer lag...