Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 10, 2011
I'm stuck in the game Because I had just beaten Frostholm, The Dungeon in Grizzleheim And I went to do some PvP. And now I can't find out if I am supposed to go Help The Wolves in Grizzleheim Collect Bandages or if I am supposed to go defeat Gearhead in Marleybone. Can someone tell me which I am supposed to do first?

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
K66GunsoMV wrote:
I'm stuck in the game Because I had just beaten Frostholm, The Dungeon in Grizzleheim And I went to do some PvP. And now I can't find out if I am supposed to go Help The Wolves in Grizzleheim Collect Bandages or if I am supposed to go defeat Gearhead in Marleybone. Can someone tell me which I am supposed to do first?

There is no rule on what to do first, I try to get the 3 beginning areas of Grizzlehiem in before I am level 40 so I can continue there at or around level 45, the Jotun fight is tough and may require at least one other wizard to beat. Grizzlehiem and then on to Wintertusk are important if you want the extra spells and pet they offer and now seem to be required for the spell/pet quests in the new up coming world.