Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't Get Passed Dragion Spire

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 13, 2011
I have 2 family members on my account that can't get passed Dragion spire. They have no quest showing in there quest log other then books and roes quest.Athem is the only gate they get to. But agien they have no more quests showing in quest log. Any on have Any Ideas?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
zandoff wrote:
I have 2 family members on my account that can't get passed Dragion spire. They have no quest showing in there quest log other then books and roes quest.Athem is the only gate they get to. But agien they have no more quests showing in quest log. Any on have Any Ideas?

First, I would open the Quest Log file for each wizard, and see if they have "any" quest at all in their file for Dragonspyre.

Other than the Stone Roses quest, and the History Books, you might have one quest called "The Art of War..." from Halina Warhawk.

There are "two" history books in the Plaza of Conquests:

One book is for "The History of Dragonspyre" quest to find a history book in each section of Dragonspyre, and this book in The Plaza of Conquests is with General Greystone in his tower. Look at your map in the Plaza of Conquests, and General Greystone's tower is at the top of the map near the large yellow arrow.

The second book is in a quest called "The Art of War -- Read the History Book" which is with Halina Warhawk in her tower. AND "after you get the book at the end of Halina's tower, you must go back into the tower and talk to her. Halina gives you a letter of recommendation that you take back to Lazlo." After that, Lazlo gives you another quest.

If this doesn't help, the only thing I can suggest is going through the list of Dragonspyre quests in this link, and go one-by-one to each person to see if you picked up each quest:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58622

It might take time to go through the list of quests, but it might get you moving along in the game.

One more note: you might have a quest called "Explore the Necropolis". If you do, click on the Information Bubble in that quest box (the question mark in the upper left corner of the quest box). It will tell you what you need to do on that quest. After you finish this quest, the portal will be open to you for The Necropolis.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
zandoff wrote:

Milos Bookworm in the Library gives out all quests for that area check with him first. Then revisit all 3 areas to see if there are any quests not taken, the books are actually given by taking side quests in the 2 last areas by guys standing in an area on the street, there is also a Dragon that gives quests.