Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Should we store gold in our banks?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
I was wondering....should we store gold in our banks? I mean its okay that we can carry 200,000 gold, but all that gold can disappear before you know it. If we were able to store gold in banks, we wouldn't be losing gold as easily and trying to get more gold everyday just to buy one thing. It would be better to farm and get gold at least once a few days instead of everyday. Please comment.

Defender
Apr 19, 2010
fireball158 wrote:
I was wondering....should we store gold in our banks? I mean its okay that we can carry 200,000 gold, but all that gold can disappear before you know it. If we were able to store gold in banks, we wouldn't be losing gold as easily and trying to get more gold everyday just to buy one thing. It would be better to farm and get gold at least once a few days instead of everyday. Please comment.

I had this idea months ago, so naturally i'm all for it! :D

Survivor
Mar 20, 2010
fireball158 wrote:

Does that include the shared bank, because I really need to share the money I earn in between characters.