Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Which class for me

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 26, 2009
idk what to do i have a lvl 25 storm and have made a lvl 60 storm (deleted because i thought i was gonna quit the game but i am still here :D) before and want to continue it i also have a lvl 10 death which i love for soloing and pvp and love death and storm idk which to use it doesnt matter to me i just cant pick people say follow your heart but my heart isnt working right now PLZ HELP which is better for me i dont mind health either just wanna good pvp and solo class both about even for men I: @_@ -_-

Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
budaikids wrote:
idk what to do i have a lvl 25 storm and have made a lvl 60 storm (deleted because i thought i was gonna quit the game but i am still here :D) before and want to continue it i also have a lvl 10 death which i love for soloing and pvp and love death and storm idk which to use it doesnt matter to me i just cant pick people say follow your heart but my heart isnt working right now PLZ HELP which is better for me i dont mind health either just wanna good pvp and solo class both about even for men I: @_@ -_-

budaikids,

Since your wizards are still low level, I would suggest that you either start a Fire or Myth. If it's for PvP, I really think that Fire has the edge over any other wizard. Storm often just drops back to bolting to win, and yes you can become a warlord, but it can be hard to get there.
Death is the hardest wizard to PvP, you have to have a solid stratergy to win with a death. Not to mention, a double resist pet, etc is almost really needed for Death.
So, I say, don't follow your heart in this case, but follow your brain, and go with a Fire or Myth Wizard.

Joe.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
PvP huh? Well, try maybe fire. Fire can be REALLY good. My fire (Jasmine Fireblade) she is forth rank in pvp (Use to be knight) so I'd try fire if i were you.
Jessica Sparklegem lvl 70 ice
Jasmine Fireblade lvl 70 fire