Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Underleveled for Savannah?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 03, 2011
Hey wizards I was wondering lvl 62 is underleveled for Savannah and maybe I should do more sde quests? Or not? Cya in the spiral!

Samuel GhostHunter
Legendary Conjurer
Lvl 62 (as said before)

Explorer
Mar 25, 2009
I don't think your underleveled as I was that level when I was in the Savannah. Just be careful against the Fire Lion Ravagers!

Survivor
May 11, 2010
Defender
Dec 31, 2011
Survivor
Oct 11, 2008
Of course not, i am also lvl 62 and in savanah. you wont be that lvl for long though, zafaria gives so much xp it kinda overpays... have fun

Survivor
Aug 28, 2010
See something like this is very hard to tell. I have friends on Wizard101 who DO EVERY SINGLE QUEST. Whereas someone like me only does side quests when they feel like it and usually stick to the main story line. You would think people who do every single quest would level faster cause they are doing a lot more quests but this is not necessarily true because side quests take a long time when you're rewarded, enemy quests give fewer drops, there's usually not a lot of XP rewarded, etc. So in retrospect sticking to the main story line will level you faster. Best Wishes in figuring your views on this reply.

Yours Truly,

Level 65 Thaumaturge Dylan FireBane (Bane means repels ice repels fire, HAHA)

Survivor
Oct 19, 2010
Hideous13 wrote:
Hey wizards I was wondering lvl 62 is underleveled for Savannah and maybe I should do more sde quests? Or not? Cya in the spiral!

Samuel GhostHunter
Legendary Conjurer
Lvl 62 (as said before)

Your not underleveled. Underleveled for Savannah is lower than level 60, which won't happen. You're utterly perfect level, shape, size, etc. Just keep doing story-lines, and you'll be on your way. And of course, stay you!

~Emily IceBlood Level 72 Death (In case you're wondering for when your a level 71 and still not in Avalon, and you think you're higher-leveled... you're not. You should be level 71 at the time you unlock Avalon. Level 70 + below is under-leveled. Good Luck!)

Survivor
Jan 23, 2011
Survivor
Jun 09, 2010

i am level 61 and in the savannah i have not had a hard time with it so i dont think i am under leveled so i dont think you are either

Hideous13 wrote:

Samuel GhostHunter
Legendary Conjurer
Lvl 62 (as said before)

Survivor
Jun 28, 2011
I'm lvl 72 and i'm not even in avalon, i'm still in the drum jungle

Survivor
Jan 21, 2012
Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
Hideous13 wrote:

Samuel GhostHunter
Legendary Conjurer
Lvl 62 (as said before)
your not under lvl but I am over lvl because i did winter tusk my myth is lvl 62 there my storm there 66 now 68 in zumunda on the quest