Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Looking for pets listed in my message.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
Hi. I have Creeper pedigree 76. Talents are vengence and spell proof. I have life bat pedigree 81. Talents are pain giver and spritely. I have magma colossus pedigree 70. Talents are pierce train and weakness. Rain beetle pedigree 60. Talents are selfish. Polar cat pedigree 67. Talents are health gift and mana gift. Ice hound pedigree 63. Talents are mana gift,spritely,and snow shield. Tundra warden pedigree 60. Talents are death trap and death shield. Ice wyvern pedigree 59. Talents are mana gift and spritely. I recently got fire beetle. In the process of training it. Pedigree 71. Pets I'm looking for are zombie pet,gob-o-lantern,spider golem,pale maiden,silver colossus,dark crow,carnation pixie,stormbird,and skeletal warrior. Chris Star Stone level 70 thaumaturge.

Defender
Mar 11, 2011
Hi I have a storm bird, his name is Luke, but he is at teen, so can you wait a day or 2 for the process of training to adult?

We will both be happy, you have your storm bird, and I will have a storm bird.

Survivor
Mar 13, 2011
Hey, I've got a zombie pet, gob-o-lantern, pale maiden, dark crow, carnation and skeletal warrior lol also have tons mroe pets ill gladly help if your still looking. :)

Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
I've been taking a little break from wizard101. But I'd love to hatch with your zombie.