Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

~dying stuff~

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 16, 2010
soo i've seen a ton of people who have the level 70 gear that's a different color than it is when you buy it. i thought it was undyeable? anyway my idea was to be able to dye the lvl 70 crowns gear. and can someone tell me how some people were able to dye their gear?, thnx(:

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
lovemypony wrote:
soo i've seen a ton of people who have the level 70 gear that's a different color than it is when you buy it. i thought it was undyeable? anyway my idea was to be able to dye the lvl 70 crowns gear. and can someone tell me how some people were able to dye their gear?, thnx(:

They did it by stitching :P
However, I really do agree, it should be dyable!

Survivor
Jun 16, 2010
Ronster55 wrote:
lovemypony wrote:

yeah i stiched mine but i still can't dye it, i must of done something wrong....

Explorer
Sep 04, 2008
Survivor
Jun 16, 2010
cat4hurricane4 wrote:
they probably did dye it. Possibly by stitching,
hmm thats so weird i dont know why i still can't dye mine..? :P

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
lovemypony wrote:
Ronster55 wrote:
lovemypony wrote:

yeah i stiched mine but i still can't dye it, i must of done something wrong....

I meant like this:
Appearence:
Whimsicle hat
Stats:
Gear

I havent tested it out however, as I am not a crowns player.

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
For all you who don't know this, there is no way to dye your lvl 70 crowns gear, yet. The gear that they're wearing is the lvl 40 elegant style school design gear you get by farming in mooshu which can be dyed.