Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

when do you get marly bone?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 12, 2012
Administrator
The same way you had to complete all your required tasks in Wizard City before you were given the key to Krokotopia, so must you complete all your required assignments in Krokotopia before you will be offered the key to Marleybone.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Feb 21, 2012
and if other people are reading this and didnt understand Mrs.Greyrose what she meant was you must complete all available tasks in krokotopia in order to go to marleybone

ps: if krokotopias a bit hard :( or your not a member and wanna skip krokotopia find a friend who has unlocked marleybone and follow her/he to go there and mark yo location

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
I have went back and checked 3 times, i have all the tasks on krok done. But i still don't have marly unlocked. Someone help me please. :(

Survivor
Sep 09, 2010
mug705 wrote:
I have went back and checked 3 times, i have all the tasks on krok done. But i still don't have marly unlocked. Someone help me please. :(

I only have quests on finding the books and beetles left, and still dont have acess to mareleybone despite getting quests that rquires you to go there, so if you have something like this as well or have completed all I would like to know whats wrong too. Also when it comes to the tomb of storms in krokotpia it only let me in once, after that I couldnt do it again, any suggestions what might be going on? Ive completed almost all tasks in wizard city, grizzzlehelm, wysteria and krokotopia, only ones left is to fing books and small things,