Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Your joking right?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 14, 2011
The best you could do is wait, DO NOT rush, that shall only bring you into more battles.

Survivor
Jun 20, 2012
I have gotten into maybe two battles with paitientes.

Survivor
Mar 02, 2009
yes its soooo anoying i hate when i am going up the ramps and a enemy pops up and i get in a dumb battle.Can someone please fix this!

Survivor
Feb 19, 2012
I have yet to have trouble like you describe. I have used my mount to get around and have had no trouble. In areas where there are a lot of cats/rats, you just have to slow down and pick the time to move ahead. The same applies if you are not using a mount. Good luck!

Survivor
May 27, 2009
I do not like this either. I am not a big fan of Marley, but i'd say just wait till they walk by and hope for the best

~Madeline Summer, Master Necromancer

Survivor
Dec 10, 2011
bloopy4 on Apr 19, 2012 wrote:
I hope they do too!!! I can't even get to a tower with those O'Leary cat thingies walking around!!! I always get in around 2-5 battles while going somewhere!!!
just 2 to 5 when i have to fight timmy icepick i go around 9 to 15

i hope this dosent happen on pirate101

me
Hunter Anvilmender level 33 sorcer

my sis

Alexis Ghostbreath level 10 thaumaturge

Survivor
Mar 27, 2010
Simple solution, you will find that the mobs on marleybone always stick to one side e.g. all mobs walk on their left or right hand side. you can use this to find gaps or the safe side of the road is to walk behind them follow them.

Survivor
May 21, 2009
When I was in Marleybone, I was really slow. About every time I got to a ramp, I had to stop because there was a mob there. But I made it through, everyone will.

Delver
Sep 27, 2009
She didnt say you have to stay to sidewalks. And also that is just how Marleybone is. It will get better once you get to mooshu.

Survivor
Apr 12, 2009
It get's easier.... Just use patientce. Grizzlheim in certain parts barley had sidewalks or the grass to walk on to dodge monsters. So, you learn how to dodge and hope for the best. But I'm glad I finshed soloing Grizzleheim it was hard xD.

Defender
Aug 06, 2011
LukeAndEye on Apr 17, 2012 wrote:
At the very start of the game professor greyrose did say that
you have to stick to the sidewalks to get to safety but in marlybone
i dont know why when i walk close to the sides rats and other creatures
join in the battle. Can Ki fix this, its a little annoying. :x
Marleybone was designed with no sidewalks.

Delver
Oct 30, 2011
LukeAndEye on Apr 17, 2012 wrote:
At the very start of the game professor greyrose did say that
you have to stick to the sidewalks to get to safety but in marlybone
i dont know why when i walk close to the sides rats and other creatures
join in the battle. Can Ki fix this, its a little annoying. :x
if you go as much as possible left it will be more safer than anything trust me i am in mb also (in newgate prison pretty much sol ing mb cause of my lvl)if you are wonder why left not right its cause there are less objects on the right you need more objects to go behind and today i was in 1v4 and i won (the for were novices)so good luck and cya in the game hopefully if you look down you might wonder why i am not in mooshu yet cause i am done with wysteria and in miklorhin keep in gh so bye cya

tyler legendfriend lvl 36 necromancer part myth mostly found doing story line quests

Survivor
Dec 20, 2010
Survivor
Aug 15, 2012
Survivor
May 18, 2012
Survivor
Apr 21, 2012
ok i know what your talking about the boards are the closest you can get for sidewalks. but guess what? they can walk on them and i am mad

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
the guy with a gec... on May 4, 2013 wrote:
ok i know what your talking about the boards are the closest you can get for sidewalks. but guess what? they can walk on them and i am mad
Did you pay attention to what was said? STOP. WATCH and learn how the mobs move. Then you move on once you know they won't be in the way. Patience is required.

Defender
May 29, 2009
In marleybone, a lot of the places can be accessed by running through the center. It is true professor Greyrose says stick to the sidewalk but Marleybone takes place on a rooftop, there are no sidewalks on a rooftop are there!

Anthony Ashcatcher lv76
"Don't fight fire with fire, if you don't have a prism"

Defender
Feb 16, 2010