Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stuck on a Equipment Craft

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 15, 2010
I am stuck, but really shouldn't be.... Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

I am a legendary artisan. I have been able to craft gear for all my other characters with no issue, until now... My Life character just leveled up and I want to craft some lvl 55 boots (specifically Everlasting Thunder Runners) to improve its accuracy in its second school. However, none of my crafting tables work and nor do the crafting station in DS or WT work. I have 4 various crafting stations - Basic, Card, Equipment, and Housing. I don't know if I somehow "lost" a crafting station while working on other characters or if there is something basic and fundamental that I am missing (other than the ingredients, of which I have plenty).

Could someone please help?

Survivor
Mar 15, 2010
Survivor
Aug 28, 2011
i am trying to craft a hat, but stuck on where to get the Centuar life treasure card. i could not find a vendor that i could get the recipe to transmute. And am stuck now :( I am a fire wizard and if you can help ,

thanks