Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Prospector Zeke Dragonspyre quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 14, 2011
I have a strange problem with this quest. I managed to find all roses, but for some strange reason the Dragons roost's stonerose doesn't register to the mission at all. In other words, I am completely unable to close mission. I have already tried several times, but after the first time, it doesn't do anything, even if I jump around the rose location.

Any ideas of how to get rid of this problem? I have couple of friends on my list that are having the same problem. Is this a bug?

Delver
Apr 10, 2010
One of my wizards had that problem in Celestia. Contact support stating your problem and your wizard's name and they should be able to help you.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
peach1977 wrote:
I have a strange problem with this quest. I managed to find all roses, but for some strange reason the Dragons roost's stonerose doesn't register to the mission at all. In other words, I am completely unable to close mission. I have already tried several times, but after the first time, it doesn't do anything, even if I jump around the rose location.

Any ideas of how to get rid of this problem? I have couple of friends on my list that are having the same problem. Is this a bug?

Since it's happening to others, yes, it's a bug. You need to report it to support so it can be fixed.

Explorer
Dec 29, 2009
Locate Stone Rose in Dragon's Roost - 9th Stone Rose

This is extremely deceptive, there are TWO AREAS called Dragon's Roost, this stone rose is found in the first one. Go to Dragonspyre Academy and take your battle dragon at Dragon Claw ridge. As soon as you get off the dragon, go into the large Circle Room (Where you enter the Great Spyre instance level), turn left and go behind the wall (between the two spirit guards). Again take a left to the wall and follow the wall until you come to the next Stone rose in a very small slit area, you will not miss it. This rose is NOT found inside Dragon Roost area before entering the crown of fire

http://wizard101.wikia.com/wiki/Talk:The_Stone_Roses