Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

a new battle an amazing battle indeed to do!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 06, 2009
When your level 80 (when the level 80 comes out) you talk to Headmaster Ambrose and he says "Wizard its time to test your power against mine lets battle in the tower of life in ravenwood."

you go to the tower of life and he is there and you fight him ( you will need 4 people to fight him in all)

Name: Headmaster Ambrose
Life: 50000
School: Life
Spells most of the time used: Forest lord, Satyr
Critical Percentage: 99%
Critical B. percentage: 177%
Resistance on life: 100%
Boost on death: 100%
Creature type: Wizard

when you defeat Headmaster Ambrose you get 2500 gold and 15 crowns then you can keep going to the life tower to fight him and farm him for rare items

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
This doesn't make any sense. Why would we fighr Ambrose, and why would he keep coming back to be beaten again? Also, what if you have a mission in the Life tower that you can't do after that because Ambrose would be there? Also, people would just slowly farm for crowns and cut off Kingsisle's income.

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
oriont123 wrote:
When your level 80 (when the level 80 comes out) you talk to Headmaster Ambrose and he says "Wizard its time to test your power against mine lets battle in the tower of life in ravenwood."

you go to the tower of life and he is there and you fight him ( you will need 4 people to fight him in all)

when you defeat Headmaster Ambrose you get 2500 gold and 15 crowns then you can keep going to the life tower to fight him and farm him for rare items

uhh......... How do i put this? Oh i know: his critical and critical block stats are way too high here is what i would do for those stats:

Critical:80%
Critical Block:100%

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
I see 4 Problems with this.

1. It should only be a One-Time-Only-But-You-Can-Help-Your-Friends-With-It-By-Teleporting-To-Them Thing. It should give more Stuff.

1. (Continued) I think it should give 100,000 Gold, (Enough to buy a House in the Crown Shop for Gold) 10,000 XP, and 80+ Gear that is kinda better then Waterworks Gear. I'm not sure about Crowns through.

2. His Stats are Nuts. Also might wanna Tone down his health a little.

3. I am also not sure 80+ would be a good time to challenge the HEADMASTER. We haven't even Completed the Game nor Defeated Morganthe. What about challenging Ambrose to see if we are fit for Morganthe, at the LEAST?

4. I don't see how this would work in the Storyline, because people would just Complain about it being in the Storyline.

Calamity Orgeblossom Level 48 Theurgist

Survivor
May 14, 2009
oriont123 wrote:

... Are you Death? Because I think that Ambrose shouldn't be Life. That would be a MAJORLY hard thing for life, and be too easy for Death. Because an 100% resist for Life is too much. If they did make an Ambrose battle, I think he should be Astral, not Life.

Blake SkyBlade

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Defender
May 17, 2011
oriont123 wrote:

um, hate to be rude, but ambrose is not life. he is all of the schools of magic, and therefore closest to balance in my opinion (but he is not balance). good idea tough. his casting animation should be him just taping his staff a bit. and when he is left with just 1,000 or less, he should say (this is his cheat! except its not a mean cheat) "good job, young wizard!" and heal you with the minor blessing spell.

I have always wondered if we will ever be able to battle other wc teachers (and ambrose). we battled cyrus drake and chester droors.

so.much.awesomeness. (though there is about fifty things i would change about your idea).